become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psychology_and_Religion/People
Psychology and Religion
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Psychology and Religion: People
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: People
Psychology of Religion Research and Teaching Exchange
- International database of research interests and contact details of professional psychologists of religion, including those without their own webpages.
Ganzevoort, R. Ruard
- Religious coping; sexual violence and religion; narrative approaches to psychology of religion and pastoral psychology (Kampen Theological University, Netherlands).
- Information on and readings from turn of the century American psychologist and philosopher.
- Psychometrics; relationship of religiosity with personality, mental health, and coping; embarrassment; forgiveness; functional theories of attitude (University of Leicester, UK).
- Role of religion and spirituality in adjustment to the aging process (University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, WI).
- Psychology of religion, teaching of psychology, positive psychology, happiness, social psychology, hearing loss, sexuality (Hope College, MI).
Plante, Thomas G.
- Stress and coping; exercise, personality, and stress; religion and health; professional training issues; sex offending clergy (Santa Clara University, CA).
Van Eenwyk, John R.
- Jungian approaches to the Christian Bible, religion in the healing of trauma, and the ritual aspects of psychotherapy (University of Washington, WA).
- Personality psychology; psychology of religion: history, theories, research methods, and philosophical issues; phenomenology of everyday experiences (Wheaton College, MA).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 11:45:07 AM EDT -