become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurotheology/People
Psychology and Religion
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Psychology and Religion: People
Albright, Carol Rausch
- Relationships among neuroscience, religious experience, theology, and complexity studies.
- Anthropologist, professor, author of the book "Religion Explained", and proponent of the theory that the human mind is predisposed to hold and spread certain types of religious beliefs (Washington University, St. Louis, USA).
- 20th century scientist and thinker, author of "The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind", who believed that religion is a throwback to pre-conscious bicamerality.
McKinney, Laurence O.
- Author of the book "Neurotheology: Virtual Religion in the 21st Century", and possibly the originator of the term. [PDF]
- Leading neurotheology researcher who conducted famous neuroimaging studies on monks; collaborator with Dr. Eugene d’Aquili; author of "Mystical Mind" and "Why God Won't Go Away".
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2015 at 14:53:35 UTC -