become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurotheology/People
Psychology and Religion
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Psychology and Religion: People
- Anthropologist, professor, author of the book "Religion Explained", and proponent of the theory that the human mind is predisposed to hold and spread certain types of religious beliefs (Washington University, St. Louis, USA).
McKinney, Laurence O.
- Author of the book "Neurotheology: Virtual Religion in the 21st Century", and possibly the originator of the term.
Albright, Carol Rausch
- Relationships among neuroscience, religious experience, theology, and complexity studies. (May 25, 2014)
- 20th century scientist and thinker, author of "The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind", who believed that religion is a throwback to pre-conscious bicamerality. (May 25, 2014)
- Leading neurotheology researcher who conducted famous neuroimaging studies on monks; collaborator with Dr. Eugene d’Aquili; author of "Mystical Mind" and "Why God Won't Go Away". (May 25, 2014)
- Leading neurotheology theoretician (Laurentian University, Montreal, Canada). (May 25, 2014)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 25, 2014 at 4:25:33 UTC -