become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psychoanalytic_and_Psychodynamic/Training_and_Academic_Programs
Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic
Training and Academic Programs
Academy of Clinical and Applied Psychoanalysis
- Provides teachings about contemporary clinical application, theory, methods of research and training in Modern Psychoanalysis.
Alfred Adler Institutes of San Francisco and Northwestern Washington
- Offers mentor-oriented distance training in classical Adlerian brief therapy and depth psychotherapy. Emphasizes Adler's original teachings and warm, gentle, diplomatic style of treatment.
Anna Freud Centre
- Dedicated to the well-being of children, the Anna Freud Centre is at the forefront of research in child psychoanalysis and the training of psychotherapists.
Association for Group and Individual Psychotherapy
- Offers a foundation course and a three clinical training in psychoanalytic psychotherapy. It also offers full-cost and low-fee psychotherapy to patients.
Center for Modern Psychoanalytic Studies - New York
- Modern psychoanalysis is the name given by Hyman Spotnitz to describe a body of developments in theory and technique in order to apply the psychoanalytic method to the treatment of disorders previously thought to be untreatable by that method including psychoses, borderline conditions, and character disorders.
The Centre for Freudian Analysis and Research (CFAR)
- Aims to train psychoanalysts as well as promote and develop psychoanalysis in the UK from within a Freudian and Lacanian perspective.
The Centre for Psychotherapy and Emotional Bodywork
- Exention Program - a learning POD - is an accessible, exciting, experiential and co-operative approach to learning. It introduces psychotherapy & emotional bodywork in a short concentrated format.
Cincinnati Psychoanalytic Institute
- Dedicated to excellence in the learning, teaching, and application of psychoanalytic knowledge.
Communication: The Social Matrix of Supervision of Psychotherapy
- Communication between supervisor and learner in psychotherapy supervision is examined. Potential problem areas are examined and better ways are proposed. Verbatim interactions are analyzed and rescripted.
Eastern Group Psychotherapy Society
- Group psychotherapy training: offers a one-year training program, psychodynamically-oriented, supervision, didactic and experiential learning; Wednesday evenings.
Emotional Freedom Techniques Training Academy
- Provides training in psychotherapy, hypnotherapy and counselling.
Emotional Healing Psychotherapy Training
- Offers a video course concerning a psychotherapy for emotional healing using muscle testing or kinesiology.
- Integrative psychotherapy training and consultancy.
Institute for Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Offers certified training and professional seminars in interpersonal psychotherapy.
The Institute for Psychoanalytic Education
- Offers advanced training for mental health professionals. We graduate clinicians who are confident, capable, and caring practitioners. Explore our Psychoanalytic and Psychotherapy programs, or consider our short-term program Prelude to Training for clinicians of all levels of background and experience.
Institute for Psychoanalytic Training and Research
- Located in NYC. A Membership Society and a Training Institute with four training programs in Adult Psychoanalysis, Child/Adolescent Psychotherapy, Psychoanalytic Respecialization and Organizational Consultation.
Institute for the Advancement of Self Psychology
- The Institute for the Advancement of Self Psychology in Toronto offers training programs in psychoanalytic and psychotherapy, events, and referral services.
- Offers training in intensive short term dynamic psychotherapy through webinars, youtube videos, skill building exercises, and psychotherapy videos.
The London Society of the New Lacanian School
- Provides information on the work of the New Lacanian School in London. Extensive library of clinical and theoretical text plus up-to-date seminar and training information.
Manhattan Institute for Psychoanalysis
- The Manhattan Institute for Psychoanalysis offers intensive/comprehensive psychoanalytic training program. 25-year-old Institute’s core theoretical framework is Contemporary Interpersonal Psychoanalysis. Study’s emphasis on interpersonal psychoanalysis in historical/current theoretical contexts.
Matrix College of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Offers a variety of courses in counselling and psychotherapy from certificate to degree level and a continuing professional development programme.
Michigan Psychoanalytic Center
- Offers formal training programs in psychoanalysis and psychotherapy, special courses for clinicians wishing to improve their clinical skills, and parenting classes for childcare workers and parents
Michigan Psychoanalytic Council
- MPC offers advanced training in psychoanalytic theory and technique for an interdisciplinary group of professionals representing primarily the fields of psychology, psychiatry, and social work as well as other disciplines concerned with the meaning of being human.
Michigan Society for Integrative Psychoanalytic Studies
- Offers coursework and training in diverse fields of study, which may be used to inform the psychoanalytic process.
Mid-Manhattan Institute for Psychoanalysis
- Mid-Manhattan Institute offers training in Modern Psychoanalysis, based on the work of Dr Hyman Spotnitz, who sits on the Board. Modern Psychoanalysis presents methods of treating narcissistic personality disorders.
Modern Psychoanalysis Blog
- Offers various information about education and training in modern psychoanalysis.
The New Orleans-Birmingham Psychoanalytic Center
- Center provides training in the theory and practice of psychoanalysis and psychoanalytic psychotherapy. They also offer a variety of lectures, seminars, films and other programs to promote the understanding of psychoanalysis in an effort to enrich the human experience for those in our communities.
New York Institute for Psychotherapy Training (NYIPT)
- Provides low-cost training and supervision in psychodynamic psychotherapy working with infants, children, adolescents and their parents.
Ontario Psychotherapy and Counseling Certificate Program - OPC
- Provides psychotherapy and counseling training in the regions of Toronto, Niagara and St. Catharines in Ontario, Canada.
Society for Psychology & Healing
- Offers integrative training, and professional development in psychotherapy, counselling and healing practice.
Suffolk Institute for Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis
- Offers postgraduate training in psychotherapy and psychoanalysis in Long Island, New York. Includes a referral service for anyone looking for a therapist.
TA Psychotherapy, Counselling Study & Training Aids
- Training aids, annotated reading lists, resources and guides for students studying psychotherapy and counselling, particularly using Transactional Analysis.
Toronto Institute for Contemporary Psychoanalysis (TICP)
- Offers a four-year training programme in psychoanalysis that aims to strike a balance between professional and scholarly education.
Toronto Institute for Relational Psychotherapy
- Three-year, part-time, training program in relational P\ psychotherapy: weekly group-based learning, theory readings, practice counselling learning, residential training weekends, supervision, preparing students for independent private practice.
The Toronto Psychoanalytic Society and Institute
- Provides training for psychoanalysts and psychoanalytic psychotherapists, and presents many educational programs throughout the academic year that are open to the community.
Training and Academic Programs
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 24, 2016 at 18:21:10 UTC -