become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psychoanalytic_and_Psychodynamic/Personal_Pages
Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic
This category in other languages:
Barbara Black Koltuv, Ph.D.
- Information about her psychotherapy and Jungian analysis practice, as well as books and articles.
- Faculty page of artist, senior clinical psychologist, practicing psychoanalyst at European Graduate School features biography, bibliography, lectures and articles.
Bradley Murray, DPhil
- Toronto psychotherapist and philosopher offering psychoanalytic psychotherapy in Toronto, Ontario.
Cheryl Fuller, Ph.D.
- Thoughts about psychotherapy and mental health from a Jungian point of view by a Jungian psychotherapist.
Constance D. Burton, Psy. D., J. D.
- Psychotherapy practice and services offered.
- Offers imago relationship therapy. Information about the method and bibliography.
- Includes interesting quotations from C.G. Jung, a short essay on Jungian Psychotherapy and contact details.
- Information on the findings and philosophy of the originator of Clean Language, in the fields of psychotherapy, self-development, coaching and training.
- Offers dream work, I Ching consultation, courses, lectures and workshops.
- Sharing his thoughts and experience on Carl Jung's approach to psychoanalysis.
Dr Sarah Hamlyn-Wright
- Chartered counseling psychologist qualified in psychotherapy for emotional and behavioral difficulties.
Dr Steven Isaacman
- Personal page for psychotherapy practice for individuals and couples in Los Angeles. Includes treatment philosophy, biography, office contact information and links for more information about psychoanalysis.
Dr Susan E. Dellinger, Ph.D
- Personality profiler - Shape Psychology online questionnaire for psychometric testing using the Psycho-Geometrics System.
Dr. Annie Reiner, Ph.D., Psy.D., L.C.S.W.
- Presents the book: The Quest For Conscience and The Birth of the Mind.
Dr. Carol Kochoff
- Treats depression, anxiety, stress, relationship problems.
Dr. Eric Berne Page
- This is the official website of Dr. Eric Berne, the originator of transactional analysis and author of the bestseller Games People Play.
Dr. Marshall Cherkas
- Views on how to fulfill the self and thus be able to live in harmony with others.
- Psychoanalyst and psychologist in downtown Toronto.
Frith Luton Jungian Analyst
- Offers individual analysis, psychotherapy, and study groups. Website includes articles and quotes about Jungian analysis and definitions of concepts.
German Arce Ross
- Ph.D. in psychology, Ph.D. in psychoanalysis, research at the Psychopathology Laboratory of Paris X University
Glen Gabbard, M.D.
- Psychotherapist and author based in Bellaire, Texas.
Harry Dowling: Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Adlerian psychotherapist and counsellor in Great Bookham, Surrey.
Heidi F. Yoder, MFT
- Offers individual, couples, family, and group therapy in office and online. Discussions of issues as anxiety, guilt, & transition are included.
Henry W. Beck, Ph. D.
- Offers planned short term therapy and long term psychoanalytic psychotherapy, as well as couples therapy, family therapy, group therapy, and spiritual direction.
- Graduate Jungian analyst, trained in Zurich. He specialises in Jungian interpretation of dreams, fairy tales as well as working with clients dealing with mid-life issues and affective disorders.
Joseph Burgo, Ph.D.
- A free online resource for continuing the journey of self-exploration after the end of psychodynamic psychotherapy.
Judith Hamilton, M.D.
- Psychoanalyst, teacher, and supervisor located in Toronto, Ontario.
- Psychodynamic and somatic approaches to mental and physical wellbeing. Psychotherapist specialised in dissociation and dissociative disorders, meditation and bodywork, psychosis and borderline personality disorders.
Lana M. Ackaway
- I help others manage and resolve difficulties of the heart -- love, loss and work during significant life changes; for example, career change, death/illness in family, divorce, early "recovery," relapse with addiction(s), criminal arrests, loss of work, etc.
Lawrence D. Blum M.D.
- A collection of articles by Lawrence D. Blum M.D.
Linda E. Chapman
- Offers open-ended individual psychotherapy and art therapy.
- Works in Jungian analysis and shows her artwork exploring Jungian ideas.
Marie-Louise von Franz
- Contains information on the works of Marie-Louise von Franz, including books, essays, documentary films and interviews.
- Includes information on Jung, Jungian psychotherapy and dream work, plus links to useful Jungian sites.
- Short references to Jungian analysis, dream interpretation and individuation.
Maureen B. Roberts
- Papers on the holistic vision of C.G. Jung.
Michael J. Kobel, Ph.D.
- Offers therapy for individuals, couples, families and groups.
Michael Vannoy Adams
- Describes Jungian analysis, the psychotherapy that C.G. Jung developed, and explains how to enter it.
Nicci Rossel - Psychotherapy and Consulting Service
- Offer psychotherapy and consulting service based in Geelong and Melbourne, Australia.
Otto Rank: Beyond Freudian Psychology
- Biographic material on the Viennese-American psychologist, philosopher, and therapist.
Prof. Marilyn Nissim-Sabat, Ph.D., L.C.S.W.
- Provides a list of publications in the fields of psychoanalysis and philosophy.
Richard Gartner, Ph. D.
- Psychologist and psychoanalyst specialized in male sexual abuse. He is the author of several books and articles including Beyond Betrayal and Betrayed as Boys.
Rose F. Holt
- Discussions on basic Jungian themes such as archetypes and myths, dreams and dream interpretation, persona, shadow, complex, typology, anima/animus, Self, and individuation.
Sandra Elsdon Vigon
- Jungian Psychotherapist currently practicing in Central London.
Sharone Abramowitz M.D.
- Board-certified S.F. & East Bay psychiatrist & psychotherapist, who works with mood, addiction, relationship and other problems, using an integrated approach.
The Subconscious Mind
- Provides articles on emotion and abreaction, and on the psycho-analytic experience, on method, and on the roots and patterns of identity.
- Psychotherapy, marriage counseling, family therapy and anger management programs in the heart of New York City
- Offers Jungian analysis and body-oriented psychotherapy and consultation.
Why We Suffer
- Explains, in layman's terms, the dynamics and insights of depth psychology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2015 at 17:02:25 UTC -