become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psychoanalytic_and_Psychodynamic/Organizations
Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic: Organizations
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Associations
Academy for the Study of the Psychoanalytic Arts
- Interdisciplinary organization advancing psychoanalysis as outside healthcare and within philosophy, arts, humanities and anthropic sciences. Promoting preservation of confidential relationship within autonomous practice. Advancing projects through educational, ethical, scholarly programs and papers to academic, lay, professional and internet communities.
American Psychoanalytic Association
- Offers programs, training, find and analyst search device and explains what psychoanalysis is.
The American Society of Psychoanalytic Physicians
- Provides a statement of the purpose of the American Society of Psychoanalytic Physicians, links to related psychiatric organizations, and the publication on the web of the ASPP Bulletin.
Australian Psychoanalytical Society
- Administers training guidelines for psychoanalysis in Australia through its branches, co-ordinates conferences, academia and publications.
British Psychoanalytical Society
- Information on the society, events, reviews, articles, contact details, and links.
Center for Psychoanalysis and Philosophical Anthropology
- Center for Psychoanalysis and Philosophical Anthropology
Dallas Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology
- Local Chapter of Division 39 of the APA. Includes programs, online papers, book reviews, and workshop information.
Foundation for Psychotherapy and Counselling
- A nationwide referral service for psychodynamic counselling, psychoanalytic psychotherapy, group psychotherapy and family and couple therapy.
Institute for Psychological Study of the Arts
- Literature and psychology program at the University of Florida. Includes conference proceedings, full-text journal articles, and listserv.
International Association For Psychoanalytic Self Psychology
- Features regular publications of the association and conference information. Includes edited lectures of Heinz Kohut.
International Federation of Psychoanalytic Societies
- 24 psychoanalytic societies in 14 countries committed to pluralist interdisciplinary exchange in matters of micro and macrosocial interest
Israeli Association for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Serves psychoanalytic psychotherapists and others interested in psychoanalytic thinking. The site contains information in Hebrew and English concerning the association, activities overlook (lectures, conferences, etc.), downloadable articles, relevant links, a mailing list and direct contact option.
The John Bowlby Centre
- The Centre offers a four-year relational and attachment-based psychotherapy training, CPD opportunities for psychotherapists and a clinic and referral service for people seeking psychotherapy.
- Mental health, psychoanalysis and modern analysis graduate school.
The New York Institute for Psychoanalytic Self Psychology
- Information on courses, faculty, and events of The New York Institute of Psychoanalytic Self Psychology.
New York Psychoanalytic Institute
- Offers training, education, treatment, meeting, resources, links to other sites.
New Zealand Centre for Psycho-Sociological Development
- The application of depth psychology to the sociology of New Zealand.
Northern California Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology
- Northern California affiliate of Division 39 (psychoanalysis) of the APA. Membership organization open to mental health professionals and associates sponsoring study in psychoanalytic psychology.
Pacific Northwest Psychoanalytic Society
- Seattle area chapter of Div. 39 of the APA. Promotes the study and practice of psychoanalytic and psychodynamic psychotherapy. Membership includes psychologists and other psychoanalytic clinicians.
The Philadelphia Association, London, UK
- A charity concerned with the understanding and relief of mental suffering, providing psychotherapy, training, also therapeutic households. Our work is informed by a critical engagement with philosophical and psychoanalytical ideas.
Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Association of Australasia
- A national federation of psychotherapy organisations, whose members are trained and qualified psychoanalytic psychotherapists.
Psychoanalytic Research Society
- The purpose of the Society is to promote psychoanalytic research of an empirical, theoretical and clinical nature. The Society is involved in a variety of research activities including the planning and conducting of psychoanalytic research, as well as the dissemination of research findings.
Romanian Association for Psychoanalysis Promotion - AROPA
- Provides information about society's publications, web presence, including forum and links.
The site for contemporary psychoanalysis
- Information about the SITE, training, events, articles, lists of members and committees.
Southwest Psychoanalytic Society
- Provides a forum for exchange of clinical experiences and discussion of theoretical and clinical problems and subjects of interest to psychoanalysts.
Tipul: Therapy in Hebrew
- Tipul is a private association of top level Israeli mental health professionals. The Hebrew language and shared cultural background are obvious advantages to any Israeli abroad who seeks psychological help.
Western Canada Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Association
- Established 1996 in Vancouver BC by a group of psychoanalytically oriented clinicians to make psychoanalytic psychotherapy knowledge available to professionals and the community at large.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:58:49 AM EDT -