become an editor
the entire directory
only in Jungian/Centers
Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic: Jungian: Centers
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic: Organizations
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic: Training and Academic Programs
Asheville Jung Center: A Global Jungian Community
- An international community of analysts, therapists, and lay people exploring the riches of Jungian thought utilizing internet based interactive teaching.
Belgian School for Jungian Psychoanalysis
- A component Society of the International Association of Analytical Psychology (Zürich). Proposes psychoanalysis and analytical psychotherapy to interested people and provides training in Jungian Analysis.
C. G. Jung Association of Ontario
- Information about the association.
C. G. Jung Institute of Chicago
- Non-profit center utilizing the principles of analytical psychology. Provides information on educational programs, clinical services, and cultural resources. Membership information on Chicago Society of Jungian Analysts (CSJA).
C.G. Jung Club of Orange County, CA
- The C.G. Jung Club of Orange County's purpose is to promote an interest in, and understanding of, Jungian Psychology. Each year we sponsor a number of public lectures. Other offerings include workshops, informal presentations, and one or more members-only events.
C.G. Jung Foundation for Analytical Psychology
- Offers educational programs for the general public and professionals, publishes the journal Quadrant, and operates a Book Service.
C.G. Jung Foundation for Analytical Psychology of Argentina
- First organization created under the laws of Argentina to spread C.G.Jung's thought in Sciences.
C.G. Jung Institute
- Offers Jungian psychoanalysis and training programs in New York. The institute offers information on how to conduct Jungian analysis and be trained as a professional analyst.
C.G. Jung Institute Boston
- Chartered by the New England Society of Jungian Analysts (NESJA) and is dedicated to the healing discipline of Analytical Psychology.
The C.G. Jung Institute of San Francisco
- Dedicated to Analytical Psychology, a healing practice originating in the work of Carl Gustav Jung, (1875-1961) whose life and work has been pivotal in the development of depth psychology
C.G. Jung Psychology Club, London
- Lectures, seminars, reading groups, conferences, library and journal details and programme of events for the C.G. Jung Psychology Club, London. Founded 1922
C.G. Jung Society of Atlanta
- Concerning the body of thought derived from this man's work. Includes information and articles.
C.G. Jung Society of North Texas
- Offering lectures and a directory of Jungian psychotherapists.
The C.G. Jung Society of Queensland
- Includes general information, calendar of events, newsletters and a list of the committee members.
C.G. Jung Society of Sarasota Florida
- A not-for-profit educational group formed to encourage personal growth and development and to increase awareness of how Jungian Psychology can affect individual and the community.
C.G. Jung Society, Seattle
- Provides a forum for the ideas of C.G. Jung, and sponsors lectures, workshops, seminars, and study groups intended for the general public in Seattle Washington.
Center for Jungian Studies of South Florida
- Presents educational services including lectures, seminars, discussions and workshops to address the psychological, social and spiritual issues of our time while providing a forum for personal reflection and development.
CG Jung Society of Melbourne
- Provides a forum for the discussion and exploration of the work of Carl Gustav Jung, and its developments and applications
Connecticut Association for Jungian Psychology
- Provides workshops, seminars and courses.
Independent Group of Anayltical Psychologists
- United Kingdom based group of Jungian Analysts or Analytical Psychologists offering psychotherapy, Jungian analysis, and supervision. The group sponsors a low cost Jungian Psychotherapy clinic, public education programme, and training.
Integrative Studies in Jungian Psychology
- Courses and projects offered by Cedrus Monte.
International Association for Analytical Psychology
- The IAAP promotes the study and dissemination of Analytical Psychology as it is based on the work on Carl Jung. The association aims to maintain high standards of training, practice and ethical conduct.
The International Association for Jungian Studies (IAJS)
- Provides publications on various themes of Jungian psychology and culture, conferences, other events and links to Jungian sources.
The Jung Center of Houston
- Home of The Jung Center of Houston, Texas, featuring courses and workshops in analytical psychology and the expressive arts since 1958.
Jung Center of New York
- Offers a gathering place and forum for those who have an experience of analysis and an appreciation for Jungian thought.
Jung Society of Michigan
- Public presentation of lectures and seminars presented by Jungian analysts and Jungian oriented psychotherapists
Jung Society of Utah
- Aims to provide a platform for discussion of Jungian psychology and other related depth-psychological perspectives in the Salt Lake City region.
- Courses, catalogue, list of societies, organizations, therapy.
Jungian Odyssey: Annual Conference
- Jungian Odyssey is an intensive summer study program of lectures, seminars, and workshops offered by the International School of Analytical Psychology Zurich (ISAPZURICH)
- The Richmond Society for Jungian Psychology
Minnesota Jung Association
- Association dedicated to the exploration of the human psyche and its interconnectedness with community and the world.
New York Association for Analytical Psychology (NYAAP)
- A Professional Society of Jungian Analysts in the Greater New York Metropolitan Area offering Jungian Analysis to the public and disseminate and develop Jung’s ideas.
New York Center for Jungian Studies
- Presents programs related to the psychology and ideas of Carl Jung. The Center's primary programs are seminars, conferences, study tours, and the publishing of a book series.
Oregon Friends of C. G. Jung
- Provides lectures and workshops led by Jungian analysts from around the world. Non-members are welcome at all lectures and workshops.
Philadelphia Association of Jungian Analysts
- Organization of certified Jungian analysts who are graduates of training institutes approved by the International Association for Analytical Psychology. Public programs, curriculum, and application form.
Phoenix Friends of C.G.Jung
- Educational society, meeting to share through lectures, workshops, and related events a common interest in the depth psychology of C.G. Jung.
Southern Arizona Friends of Jung
- Promote the psychology of C. G. Jung through affordable lectures, workshops and discussion groups designed for both lay and professional interests.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2014 at 19:05:06 UTC -