become an editor
the entire directory
only in Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator/Organizations
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Personality: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator: Organizations
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Personality: Organizations and Associations
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic: Jungian: Centers
Association for Psychological Type (APT)
- Promotes the practical application and ethical use of psychological type.
British Association for Psychological Type
- Provides information, support and continuing professional development to qualified practitioners of the MBTI.
Chicago Chapter of Association of Psychological Type
- For persons interested in the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and other personality style indicators. Events, newsletter, links.
Madison Association for Psychological Type
- Organization of people interested in the MBTI, Myers-Briggs type applications. Includes chapter information, meeting calendar.
New Zealand Association for Psychological Type
- A network of people interested in personality type. Promotes the constructive use of differences of Psychological type based in C. G. Jung's theories.
The Myers & Briggs Foundation
- Mission is to continue the work of Katharine Cook Briggs and Isabel Briggs Myers in the field of psychological type, especially the ethical and accurate use of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator instrument.
- Think tank that strives to create, develop and invent technologies that will lead to a greater understanding of human personality differences.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 11:45:11 AM EDT -