become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psychology/People
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: People
Psychology and Religion
Science: Social Sciences: People
This category in other languages:
Adam M.B. Day
- Research concentrates on human/nature relationships and how these relationships manifest during times of health, disability and rehabilitation.
Becoming Conscious of the Unconscious
- Dr C. Gary Pettigrew, Ph.D. provides a brief overview of recent studies of unconscious processes, research links, and a link to a downloadable computer program that measures unconscious associations, the Flexible Implicit Association Test.
Eva Van den Bussche
- PhD student at the University of Leuven, Belgium. Includes research, publications, presentations and downloads.
Gianina Ana Masari
- Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences, University of Iasi, Romania. Research interests include educational underachievement.
- Senior research fellow in the Department of Educational Studies at the University of Oxford. Research interests include young people and new technologies, the parenting of adolescents, and emotional health and well-being. He provides various links to youth and psychology organizations and institutions.
The Paul Rosenfels Collection
- The first American social scientist to defend homosexuality in print as a valid lifestyle. Includes a collection of his works.
- Statistical software and publications by Dr. Ledesma (Psychologist, Professor of Research Methods, University of Mar del Plata, Argentina).
- Cognitive science of attention and emotion regulation, quantitative methods and data visualization.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 21, 2013 at 13:40:15 UTC -