become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neuropsychology/Practices
- Clinical neuropsychological evaluations of adult outpatients, specializing in the assessment of attention and memory disorders associated with developmental and acquired neurological illness or injury. Providence, Rhode Island.
Dr. Haygoush Kalinian
- Neuropsychological evaluation and treatment of adults/elderly to assess concussion, traumatic brain injury, stroke, brain tumor, seizure disorder, dementia, and psychiatric disorders. Orange County, California.
Effie M. Mitsis, PhD
- Specializes in the neuropsychological evaluation of adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients and forensic neuropsychological evaluations for civil and criminal proceedings. New York City, New York.
Howard Learning Assessment Services
- Diagnostic center devoted to the evaluation and treatment of attention, learning and memory and other neuropsychological disorders. Massachusetts & New Hampshire.
Independent Disability Evaluation Advisory Services
- Keven Anne Murphy, Ph.D., North Granby, Connecticut
Neurodynamics – Neuropsychological Assessment Services
- Neuropsychological assessment services that specializes in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment brain dysfunction. Forensic neuropsychological, medico-legal assessment and treatment services. Melbourne, Australia.
North Shore Neuropsychological Services
- Neuropsychological Services. Marbelhead, MA
Southern California Neuropsychology Group
- Private practice that provides neuropsychological assessments, psychotherapy, cognitive rehabilitation, performance enhancement training, corporate mediation and training services. Services for children, adolescents and adults. Woodland Hills, CA
Triangle Neuropsychology Services
- A clinical neuropsychology practice specializing in patient-centered care for people with a brain related dysfunction or injury. Durham, NC
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 9, 2014 at 19:43:09 UTC -