become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neuropsychology/Journals
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Biological: Journals
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Publications
- Publishes research that covers the course or treatment of clinical neuropsychological dysfunctions in the context of day-to-day practice.
Brain, Behavior, and Immunity
- Presents research in the expanding area of psychoneuroimmunology. Concerned with the interactions between the brain and the immune system at the molecular, cellular, and organismic levels, this innovative journal addresses the relationships among behavioral, neural, endocrine, and immunoregulatory processes.
- The official journal of the International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology, Italian Clinical Neurophysiology Society, The Japanese Society of Clinical Neurophysiology. Table of contents and abstracts. Full text by subscription.
Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society
- Print and electronic journal publishing original research, review articles and transactions of the annual meetings of the International Neuropsychological Society. Instructions for authors and free access abstracts.
- An international interdisciplinary journal of cognitive and behavioural neuroscience. Tables of contents and abstracts. Full text by subscription.
- APA site of brief summaries from the journal Neuropsychology.
Trends in Neurosciences
- Monthly magazine of basic neurosciences. Tables of contents and abstracts. Full-text access by subscription only.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 20, 2014 at 18:30:29 UTC -