become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psychology/Neuropsychology
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Neuropsychology
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Biological
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Cognitive
This category in other languages:
The Biocybernaut Institute
- Provides intensive training programs in neurofeedback, a proven scientific technology that connects the trainee to their mind and consciousness through awareness of their brain's activity.
- Informational site about the brain and neuropsychology.
Neuroguide.com - Neurosciences on the Internet
- Neurosciences on the Internet includes a searchable and browsable index of neuroscience resources available on the World Wide Web and other parts of the Internet. Neurobiology, neurology, neurosurgery, psychiatry, psychology, cognitive science sites and information on human neurological diseases are covered.
The Neuropsychology Center
- Center provides comprehensive neuropsychological assessment, neurocognitive remediation, professional consultation, and training in Clinical Neuropsychology. Professional, commercial site.
- The one-stop metasource for neuropsychology information on the Internet. Includes online forum, links, and search pages.
On The Brain
- The Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute newsletter, Harvard Medical School.
The Origins of Peace and Violence
- This site presents the results of several researchers on the origins of violence, mainly those of the developmental neuropsychologist James W. Prescott, Ph.D. (formerly NICHD/NIH). It contains many papers in full text, as well as the complete Time Life documentary movie "Rock A Bye Baby".
- Course-based website, includes relevant links, lecture notes, bulletin board
William H. Calvin's Books and Articles
- Home page for William H. Calvin, theoretical neurophysiologist and author of The Cerebral Code, How the Brain Thinks.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:55:51 PM EST -