become an editor
the entire directory
only in Intelligence/IQ_Tests
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Tests and Testing
- Fully-automated IQ tests organized by category. Items on the tests were created by professional puzzle authors.
APA.org - Intelligent Intelligence Testing
- Provides an overview of intelligence testing and the challenges faced by current researchers in this area.
- Includes some games for the brain, iq test, mind training, riddles and trivia.
- Contains IQ tests, solving math problems and games like chess, brain workouts, mind exercise and how to boost your brain power.
- Site offers IQ tests as well as brain training activities such as memory, strategy and concentration tests.
Difficult I.Q. Test
- Intelligence quota (I.Q.) test and quiz in one. IQ test for kids. You have 140 minutes to answer the 280 questions.
- Basic math tests and practice your math skills online, a hearing test so you may learn more about your audio range and a color vision test and find out if you have color vision deficiency.
- Test for a fee that takes 30-40 minutes and provides online results.
- Provides the IQ correlated with an individual's full scale score on a clinically proctored IQ test.
High-Range Intelligence Tests
- Various paid tests offered along with IQ Society membership. Also provides free puzzles and games.
Inflation Hyperinflation Test
- Contains an IQ test about inflation, hyperinflation and questions about commodities if you survive this quiz you might survive hyperinflation.
- List and rating of IQ tests available online.
IQ and logic
- Explores the issue of logic and logical thinking, its foundations and features, and tests your logical thinking in a couple of tests and quizzes.
- IQ Tests that maps test results to geographic location. Rates countries and cities by IQ scores.
- A website containing an IQ test made of 20 questions, 5 in each page.
IQ Test - Study Master
- This website offers an IQ test for those interested in measuring some of their intelligence. The test contains 20 questions of multiple choices.
IQ Test Center
- Offers a way to find your IQ score.
IQ test in 3 languages
- Calculate your IQ with 10 questions English, Spanish and French.
- Find out how smart you are with this IQ test.
IQ Testing Online
- Measure your brainpower and cognitive ability from a standardized IQ test.
IQ Tests - Intelligence Competition
- Iq tests non verbal and culture faire with iq score and free samples ...based on Raven's matrices intelligence competition internet services
- Free test with information on intelligence testing and history thereof. Additional detailed reports are available for a fee.
Know yourself better
- An IQ level indicates how one is positioned compared to the majority of individuals in a given age bracket.
MENSA Intelligence Test
- An intelligence test from MENSA. Simple, but clever (and entertaining).
Misronet IQ Test
- This IQ test has time limits and speed factor.
Queendom: IQ Tests
- Various professionally designed online IQ tests.
Quick IQ Test
- Quick IQ test consisting of 15 questions.
Sentence Completion Test
- Assesses English vocabulary knowledge. Presented as an experimental form of a verbal IQ test.
Simple IQ Test
- You have 13 minutes to answer to 38 statements (true or false are the possible answers).
SmartCubes IQ Test
- PhD certified IQ test as well as aptitude & other self-assessment tests.
SON-R Nonverbal Intelligence Tests
- Individual tests for children not requiring use of language. Especially suited for children with problems in the areas of language and verbal communication. Norms available for ages 2 to 17.
ZDaily IQ Test
- Daily changing IQ-style questions of diverse nature for fun and learning purposes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2015 at 6:24:04 UTC -