become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psychology/Intelligence
Society: Organizations: High Intelligence
This category in other languages:
- A critique, by Julian Darius, of Howard Gardner's theory of multiple intelligences.
Brain Tricks - Psychology Intelligence
- Offers information about the intelligent psychology of the mind through optical illusions or visual phenomena.
Challenging g-Mania in Intelligence Research
- This paper by Mr. Wittmann and Mr. Süß discusses the usefulness of the lower-level facets of a hierarchical model of intelligence in predicting real-world criteria.
Diversity of Intelligence
- Contains resources about possible reasons for the difference in intelligence, taking into consideration many factors.
Gifted Development Center
- Site of Linda Silverman, a counselor and author who pioneered the concept of visual/spatial intelligence.
Great Ideas in Personality - Intelligence
- Introduction to theory and research on the science of intelligence, with links to research papers, websites, and other reference sources.
Highest IQ in the World
- This page provides top IQ scores information about the smartest people in the world, and how intelligence is relative to many aspects.
- Resources for studying the historical development of intelligence theory including biographies, articles, and a timeline, hosted by Indiana University.
The Integrated Theory of Intelligence
- Contains the original publication "Integrated Theory of Intelligence". It is considered to be a groundbreaking theory, and of great human import.
- Explains ways to increase the mental abilities of humans to new levels, and possible methods such as cognition enhancing drugs and bionic enhancements, etc.
Intelligence and Psychological Testing
- An undergraduate psychology course focusing on the history, theory and research about intelligence. Includes lecture notes and activities.
Intelligence, Intuition and Creativity.
- The definition of intelligence in the Global Cognitive Theory. The best concept to define intelligence is the group of basic and abstract relational functions of Life.
- Includes a number of tests for evaluating and converting IQ scores, as well as a list of mean scores in different countries.
IQ Test: Does it Measure Potential?
- A critical review on the use of IQ tests in diagnosing children with learning disabilities.
Is Intelligence Distributed Normally?
- A paper by Cyril Burton on the distribution of IQ scores, arguing that highly gifted individuals may have been underestimated due to the assumption of normal distribution.
Multiple Intelligences beyond Class
- Contains resources on how to use part of the brain never before used, research, tips, tools and practical strategies to help form new neuron pathways towards a higher vision for life.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 28, 2014 at 5:15:04 UTC -