become an editor
the entire directory
only in Industrial_and_Organizational/Publications
Industrial and Organizational
Human Factors and Ergonomics
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Publications
This category in other languages:
European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology
- Publishes original high quality articles that are of value to professionals and academics in the field of work and organizational psychology, as well as theme issues on topics of immediate relevance.
Journal of Applied Psychology
- Publishes original investigations that contribute new knowledge and understanding to fields of applied psychology other than clinical and applied experimental or human factors.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
- Publishes research and theory in all topics associated with occupational/organizational behavior including motivation, work performance, equal opportunities at work, job design, career processes, occupational stress, quality of work life, job satisfaction, personnel selection, training, organizational change, research methodology in occupational/organizational behavior, employment, job analysis, behavioral aspects of industrial relations, managerial behavior, organizational structure and climate, leadership and power.
Journal of Vocational Behavior
- Publishes empirical and theoretical articles that expand knowledge of vocational behavior and career development across the life span. Presented research encompasses the general categories of career choice, implementation, and vocational adjustment and adaptation.
National Academy Press Library
- Online, full-text library of National Academy Press literature--encompasses numerous fields, one of which is I/O psychology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 21, 2014 at 5:12:27 UTC -