become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human_Factors_and_Ergonomics/Professional_Organizations
Industrial and Organizational
Human Factors and Ergonomics
Computers: Human-Computer Interaction: Organizations
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Industrial and Organizational: Associations
Dutch Ergonomics Society
- Includes society contact data, information about ergonomics in the Netherlands, education and meetings. In Dutch and English.
The Ergonomics Society
- UK organization for professionals using information about people to design for comfort, efficiency and safety.
Ergonomics Society of South Africa
- Includes information on membership, certification, events, activities and the journal.
Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
- The Society's mission is to promote the discovery and exchange of knowledge concerning the characteristics of human beings that are applicable to the design of systems and devices of all kinds.
Human Factors and Ergonomics Society of Australia, Inc
- The Society has members drawn from several disciplines but usually from occupational health, safety, design, psychology, medicine and engineering. Most add to their basic qualifications post-graduate studies in ergonomics.
Human Factors and Ergonomics Society: Europe Chapter
- A European affiliate of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (USA). Information about scientific meetings, proceedings, recent newsletter, events and job opportunities.
International Ergonomics Association
- Association of ergonomics and human factors societies around the world. Includes IEA membership information, an on-line newsletter, and information about industry awards.
International Society of Biomechanics
- A professional organization formed to promote the study of all areas of biomechanics at the international level.
New Zealand Ergonomics Society
- Includes background information on ergonomics, society information, events and contact data.
Norwegian Ergonomics Society (NEF)
- English version of The Norwegian Ergonomics Society website. Includes contact information, upcoming events, downloadable conference proceedings and abstracts.
Usability Professionals' Association
- A network through which usability professionals can communicate and share information about skills and skill development, methodology used and/or proposed in the profession, tools, technology, and organizational issues.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2014 at 16:15:04 UTC -