become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human_Factors_and_Ergonomics/Measurement_Technologies
Industrial and Organizational
Human Factors and Ergonomics
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Industrial and Organizational: Human Factors and Ergonomics: Measurement Technologies
3D Motion Analysis
- This site provides information about kinematic and dynamic measurements. High-speed cameras and analog data acquisition are key technologies for 3D motion analysis in human movement sciences.
AnyBody Research Project
- A computer system for simulation of human movement. Computes muscle forces, joint reactions, metabolism, mechanical work, and efficiency for given movements.
Charnwood Dynamics Ltd
- Provides a movement measuring and analysis system with applications in clinical movement analysis laboratories, biomechanics research, neuro-physiology research and sports performance assessment.
- Video analysis software for measurement of human motion in sports science and medicine. Synchronous acquisition of video, EMG, force platforms, and pressure distribution. Reports in pdf, html, and other formats.
- Delmia Human is a suite of human simulation and Human Factors tools geared towards understanding, and optimizing, the relationship between humans and the products they manufacture, install, operate and maintain.
- Fomerly HTI Technologies. Manufactures the patented Cortemp Ingestible Core Body Temperature Pill , the CorTemp ambulatory data monitor, and wireless sensing systems that are used in agriculture, industry, research, medicine, and sports physiology.
Human Builder 2
- Creates and manipulates standard digital humans in the digital mock-up environment for early human-product interaction analysis.
Human Solutions GmbH
- Offers solutions for human modeling and body scanning. Products include Ramsis, Bodybuilder, Anthropos, Retailor, Xfit, and Anthroscan.
- Software and tools for job analysis, data acquisition, movement analysis, EMG, noise analysis, temperature sensing, vibration analysis, and anthropometric measurements.
Noldus Information Technology
- Observer - professional system for collection, analysis, presentation and management of observational data.
Noraxon USA, Inc.
- Information and service center for surface and fine wire EMG, electrodes, goniometer, footswitch and telemetry. Contains product descriptions and application guides for applying measurement technology in clinical and insurance settings.
- Pressure distribution measuring systems for barefoot, in-shoe, seat interface, horse saddle, tire, knee-joint as well as numerous other applications.
Pressure Profile Systems, Inc.
- Designer and developer of tactile sensors for quantifying touch and grasp, plus measurement of pressure distributions on body surfaces such as seat, insole and head.
Primelec, D. Florin
- Manufacturer of eye tracking systems based on the search coil technique, stimulus generators, stimulus isolators and other laboratory equipment.
- Software for total design life cycle human modeling. Addresses issues associated with human fit, form, and function.
- Specializes in non-contact head and eye tracking systems, such as faceLAB, which provides head pose and eye gaze information, as well as fatigue measurements.
- Dynamic tactile force and pressure measurement systems and sensors for the Industrial, Medical, Dental, and OEM markets. Applications range from grip, ergonomics, and in-shoe gait analysis to tire tread, automotive and seating.
zebris Medizintechnik GmbH
- Biomechanics measurement systems for 3D measurements, spinal analysis, gait analysis, equilibrium analysis, hand and arm function, EMG measurement, force distribution, jaw movement, and analysis of leg geometry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2013 at 10:24:04 UTC -