become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human_Factors_and_Ergonomics/Journals
Industrial and Organizational
Human Factors and Ergonomics
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Industrial and Organizational: Publications
Accident Analysis and Prevention Journal
- Provides coverage of the general areas relating to accidental injury and damage, including the pre-injury and immediate post-injury phases. Tables of contents with abstracts; full text by subscription. Journal description, ordering information and free sample copy.
Applied Ergonomics Journal
- Aimed at ergonomists and those interested in applying ergonomics/human factors in the design, planning and management of technical and social systems. Tables of contents with abstracts; full text by subscription. Journal description, ordering information, and free sample copy.
Ergonomics in Design
- The magazine of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society provides up-to-date demonstrations of the importance of ergonomics principles in design and implementation. Ordering information and contents listing.
Ergonomics Information Analysis Center- University of Birmingham
- A comprehensive information service in the field of ergonomics and human factors based. Provides directories, customized searches and over 170,000 abstracts.
- The journal of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society is peer-reviewed and presents original papers of scientific merit that contribute to the understanding and advancement of the systematic consideration of people in relation to machines, systems, and environments. Ordering information and recent contents.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:55:49 UTC -