become an editor
the entire directory
only in Industrial_and_Organizational/Career_Tests
Industrial and Organizational
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Industrial and Organizational: Career Tests
Products and Services
Business: Employment: Careers
Business: Management: Organizational Development
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Personality: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Tests and Testing
This category in other languages:
- Offers aptitude tests, personality tests, occupational interest inventories and career guidance. Developed by Dr. Lankford.
ASVAB Career Exploration Program
- Program designed to help students learn more about themselves and the world of work, identify and explore potentially satisfying occupations, and develop an effective strategy to realize their goals.
Career Development Profiler
- Includes tests for motivation, work interests, personality, and a comprehensive questionnaire to help the test-taker develop their own Career Development Action Plan.
- Provides an analysis of an individual's personality, interests, skills and values to assist in career decision making.
Career Fit Test
- Offers a picture test to assess an individual's work preferences. Includes guidance resources and development tools.
The Career Key
- Offers a validated test to help individuals choose careers and college majors. Provides detailed job information.
- Online assessment of vocational strengths, weaknesses, interests, and capabilities.
- Provides an online test and free advice to help individuals identify their ideal career.
- A career test that uncovers one's best occupational matches. Provides career research and a full career test report.
- Offers an occupational profile based on Holland's Trait Factor Theory and Schein's Career Anchors. Provides resume advice, testimonials and country specific programs.
Discover Your Personality
- Offers the Strong Interest Inventory online.
- Offers an online test that measures entrepreneurial traits including endurance, the need for power, self belief, the need for achievement, creativity, flexibility and market awareness.
- Offers an online assessment of an individual's interests and personality. Provides a report containing suggested careers and areas of study.
Jackson Vocational Interest Survey
- A career assessment and career planning tool that matches interests to careers, job groups and college majors.
- Offers a free test that assesses an individual's interests, skills and abilities and matches them with careers.
- Provides an assessment that measures personality traits to determine a person's ideal career. Offers a job matching service for jobseekers in Canada and the United States.
The Kuder Career Planning System
- Provides career assessment or test for client planning.
Motivational Appraisal of Personal Potential
- An online career assessment that identifies how one best fits in the workplace.
- Matches one's skills and interests to specific jobs, careers, occupations, college majors, and fields of study. Includes a printable report.
Your Life's Path
- Provides a variety of online assessments including the Strong Interest Inventory.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 1:48:00 UTC -