become an editor
the entire directory
only in Industrial_and_Organizational/Career_Tests
Industrial and Organizational
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Industrial and Organizational: Career Tests
Products and Services
Business: Employment: Careers
Business: Management: Organizational Development
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Personality: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Tests and Testing
This category in other languages:
ASVAB Career Exploration Program
- Program designed to help students learn more about themselves and the world of work, identify and explore potentially satisfying occupations, and develop an effective strategy to realize their goals.
- Offers aptitude tests, personality tests, occupational interest inventories and career guidance. Developed by Dr. Lankford.
Career Development Profiler
- Includes tests for motivation, work interests, personality, and a comprehensive questionnaire to help the test-taker develop their own Career Development Action Plan.
- Provides an analysis of an individual's personality, interests, skills and values to assist in career decision making.
Career Fit Test
- Offers a picture test to assess an individual's work preferences. Includes guidance resources and development tools.
- Online assessment of vocational strengths, weaknesses, interests, and capabilities.
- Provides an online test and free advice to help individuals identify their ideal career.
- A career test that uncovers one's best occupational matches. Provides career research and a full career test report.
- Offers an occupational profile based on Holland's Trait Factor Theory and Schein's Career Anchors. Provides resume advice, testimonials and country specific programs.
Discover Your Personality
- Offers the Strong Interest Inventory online.
- Offers an online test that measures entrepreneurial traits including endurance, the need for power, self belief, the need for achievement, creativity, flexibility and market awareness.
- Offers an online assessment of an individual's interests and personality. Provides a report containing suggested careers and areas of study.
Jackson Vocational Interest Survey
- A career assessment and career planning tool that matches interests to careers, job groups and college majors.
- Offers a free test that assesses an individual's interests, skills and abilities and matches them with careers.
- Provides an assessment that measures personality traits to determine a person's ideal career. Offers a job matching service for jobseekers in Canada and the United States.
Motivational Appraisal of Personal Potential
- An online career assessment that identifies how one best fits in the workplace.
- Matches one's skills and interests to specific jobs, careers, occupations, college majors, and fields of study. Includes a printable report.
The Career Key
- Offers a validated test to help individuals choose careers and college majors. Provides detailed job information.
The Kuder Career Planning System
- Provides career assessment or test for client planning.
Your Life's Path
- Provides a variety of online assessments including the Strong Interest Inventory.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 2:30:26 AM EST -