become an editor
the entire directory
only in Polygraphy/Examiners
Forensics and Law
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Forensics and Law: Polygraphy: Examiners
Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science: Products and Services
Society: Law: Services
Abacus Forensic Polygraph, LLC
- Provides a range of lie detection services including for attorneys, private testing, law enforcement and clinical testing. Serving Arizona.
Accredited Polygraph Services
- Polygraph and lie detector testing for relationship, theft, employee screening and family issues.
Answers Private Detective Agency
- Austell, Georgia detective agency offering polygraph examinations.
Australian Polygraph Services
- Polygraph examiners serving Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
- Offers polygraph tests. Provides details of services, credentials, choosing an examiner and an FAQ.
Carole London Williams: Polygraph Services
- Professionally trained polygraph examiner offering lie detector tests in Scotland and the UK.
Centre for Forensic Neuroscience
- Provides details of the services offered in Manchester and Edinburgh including professional expert witness and assessments service for evidential use in criminal, civil and disciplinary proceedings.
- Hagerstown, Maryland, polygraph and investigation agency.
Distress Services UK
- Polygraph examiner in Leatherhead, Surrey, UK.
- Offers private investigations in the Phoenix, Tucson, Tempe, Mesa and Scottsdale areas of Arizona. Provides details of services which include crime scene, criminal, and civil investigations and polygraphy.
Forensic Vetting Ltd
- Provides polygraph, lie detector, voice analysis, drugs testing and associated services to corporate clients, government and individuals. Dudley, United Kingdom.
Global Polygraph Network
- Network of polygraph examiners available worldwide.
Golden Gate Polygraph Services
- Provides a range of polygraph examination services in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Guy Heseltine: Polygraph Testing
- Provides lie detector tests to individuals, businesses and organisations throughout the UK.
Imbordino Polygraph Examinations, LLC
- Certified polygraph testing service based in Georgia, but examinations can be administered anywhere. Expert polygraph witness and former federal polygraph supervisor.
- Fort Worth polygraph examiners serving clients in North Texas.
John M. Hurlock, LLC
- Private polygraph examiner near Kansas City, Missouri.
Leonard Bierman & Associates
- Examiner with offices in Plantation and Miami Lakes, Florida.
Michael D. Park & Associates Polygraph
- Dallas, Texas examiners performing assessments for domestic infidelity, employee theft, and attorney/client examinations.
Neal Investigations and Polygraph
- Polygraph examiner and licensed private investigator based in California.
- Offers mobile computerized polygraph examinations in Washington State and the Pacific Northwest.
A Pineda Private Investigation & Polygraph Service
- Conducts polygraph testing and investigations in California and throughout the USA. A certified service provider offering services in Spanish and English.
Polygraph Examiners of America
- Free nationwide polygraph/lie detector testing referrals. Provides information on polygraphs, the processes involved and choosing an examiner.
Polygraph Examiners of California
- Polygraph services for pre-employment, criminal and civil litigation and fidelity. Also offers investigative services.
Polygraph Investigative Services
- Singapore polygraph company providing polygraph testing services and training.
- Offers polygraph criminal, theft, SSOSA/PCSOT, corporate, private, relationships and false accusation testing. Vancouver, WA, USA.
- Psychologist and a certified polygraph examiner in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine.
Truth Be Told Polygraph
- Brea, California certified polygraph examiner Yolanda Gellis.
Truth or Lie Polygraph Examination Agency
- Computerized polygraph agency in Southern California.
- Specialists in pre-employment testing, sports tournaments and event screening, sex offender screening and court directed polygraph testing.
- James R. Wygant, retired polygraph examiner in Portland, Oregon who still teaches and does presentations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, December 5, 2013 6:54:03 AM EST -