become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psychology/Forensics_and_Law
Forensics and Law
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Forensics and Law
Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science
Science: Social Sciences: Criminology
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Alternative: Handwriting Analysis
Society: Law: Legal Information: Health: Mental Health
- Annotated text, with references by Hans Gross.
David Willshire's Forensic Psychology & Psychiatry Links
- Links to forensic psychology and psychiatry sites on the internet.
Eyewitness Identification Lab
- Information for students, researchers, and lawyers on the science of eyewitness identification, including information about composing fair lineups.
- Provides an e-mail based information service relating to forensic psychology for academics, professionals and students.
How to Detect Lies
- Techniques to telling if someone is lying.
- What IP is and where to obtain a degree in the USA.
Journal of Credibility Assessment and Witness Psychology
- Sometime free-access electronic journal. Articles on lie detection, suggestibility of child witnesses, and false confessions.
National Institute For Truth Verification
- The manufacturer of the 'Computer Voice Stress Analyzer', which is sold only to law enforcement agencies.
Police Psychology Online
- Psychological information specific to police, probation and corrections officers as well as those in federal law enforcement and fire services.
PsycLaw: A Product of APA
- Provides the latest news in psychology and law as well as links to American Psychological Association Amicus Briefs.
Psychiatry and the Law
- Forensic psychiatry resources.
Swiss Society of Psychology and Law
- Forensic psychology activities and training in Switzerland.
The Criminal Mind
- A collection of articles about forensic psychology, criminal motivations and criminal profiling.
The Dark World of Park Dietz
- Profile of the forensic psychiatrist by writer Dale Keiger.
The University of Alabama Law & Psychology Review Home Page
- The Law and Psychology Review is a periodical which combines the disciplines of law and psychology.
- An online discussion group for forensic psychology.
Forensics and Law
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 6:15:05 AM EST -