become an editor
the entire directory
only in Evolutionary_Psychology/People
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: People
Barkow, Jerome H.
- Evolutionary psychology, sociobiology, human reproductive behaviour (Dalhousie University, Canada).
- Evolutionary psychology of the mechanisms that give rise to and shape human culture (University of California at Los Angeles).
- Evolutionary psychology of human mating strategies; conflict between the sexes; prestige, status, and social reputation; the emotion of jealousy; homicide; anti-homicide defenses; and stalking (University of Texas).
- Evolutionary psychology, cognition, domain-specific reasoning (University of California, Santa Barbara).
- Evolutionary and ecological theories and psychology, particularly epidemiological studies on lethal violence among humans, and the behavioral ecology of desert rodents (McMaster University, Ontario, Canada).
- Kin recognition, facial resemblance, face processing. (University of St Andrews, Scotland)
Fessler, Daniel M.T.
- Evolutionary psychology, emotion, sex and reproduction, food and eating, violence and risk-taking, conformity and cooperation (University of California at Los Angeles).
Geary, David C.
- Children's development of basic number and arithmetic skills; evolution of sex differences (University of Missouri at Columbia, USA).
- Communication, social inference, courtship, and human mating (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Coevolution, development, cognition and cultural learning (University of British Colombia).
- Evolutionary Ecology; Reproductive Strategies; Demography; Evolutionary Foundations of Morality and Religion; Pastoral Nomads; Middle East (Northwestern University, Illinois)
Jones, Benedict C.
- Attributions to social cues, especially in faces (University of Glasgow, Scotland)
- Sex Differences in Behaviour; American Politics; American Culture and Society; Marriage Institutions; Monogamy vs. polygyny (London School of Economics, UK)
- Evolutionary psychology; psychology of religion; adult attachment and close relationships; statistics, psychometrics, and research methods; social and personality psychology (College of William and Mary, Virginia).
- Evolutionary perspectives on Judaism and European marriage practices. (California State University, Long Beach).
- Mental adaptations for judgment, decision-making, strategic behavior, and communication in social and sexual domains (University of New Mexico)
- Depression and anxiety; Darwinian medicine (University of Michigan)
- Language, cognitive science, evolutionary psychology (MIT).
- Evolutionary significance of human physical attractiveness; Wait-to-hip ratio (University of Texas).
- Life and theories of Charles Darwin; origins and validity of psychoanalysis; birth order, family dynamics and personality (University of California at Berkeley).
- Cross-cultural studies of psychological adaptations and human behavioral ecology (University of California at Santa Barbara).
- Evolutionary psychological perspectives on perceptions, emotions and motivations (McMaster University, Ontario, Canada).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 1, 2016 at 18:21:41 UTC -