become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Tutorials
Reference: Education: How to Study
- Articles, definitions, and study guides.
Approaches to Teaching and Learning Psychology
- Companion to an introductory textbook providing additional material linked with online resources.
- Introductory video course hosted by Phil Zimbardo. Series website includes interactive tutorials.
Epsych: Journeys into the World of Mind
- Teaches about psychological processes and the nature of thinking via interactive demonstrations, experiments, and video clips.
- Professor's homepage includes e-texts and syllabi for classes such as General, Personality, and History of Psychology.
Gerard Keegan and his Psychology Site
- Tutorials and games that review various processes, the approaches, and research methods.
- Resources for students at the A and AS level. Includes summaries and exam questions for the core studies.
Psychlotron Teaching Resource Bank
- Categorized materials for teachers at the AS and A2 level. Downloadable presentations, activities, and worksheets for the topical areas as well as specific exams.
- Online textbook gives an abbreviated introduction, enhanced by biographies and a dictionary.
- Revision guide for AS and A2 Level courses.
- Psychology articles and resources targeted at A-level and degree students.
- Powerpoint presentations, word documents, and online quizzes cover the key studies, and topics for GCSE, AS, and A2 level students.
- Free “cool stuff” includes simulations, demonstrations, and a review of research methods.
- Textbook companion sites, most with PsychQuest and PsychSim Interactive Tutorials. Free registration may be required.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 6:05:07 UTC -