become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psychology/Education
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Education
Science: Social Sciences: Education
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Directories
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Research Methods
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Tests and Testing: Online Experiments
This category in other languages:
APA Education Directorate
- Resources about education at all levels, including K-12. Also covers accreditation, continuing professional education, and funding.
- Resources for students include a glossary, quizzes, forums, and annotated links. Also has advice about graduate school.
American Psychological Society: Teaching Tips
- Tips about the content, methods, and profession of college teaching.
How to Read a Journal Article in Social Psychology
- Chapter describing the sections of a research report and appropriate interpretations (Jordan and Zanna, 1999).
- Professors home page has advice, links, quizzes, activities, and articles for students and teachers.
Many Faces of Psychological Research
- Online book outlining the current state of knowledge and activity within the various fields. Intended for students considering a career in research.
Office of Teaching Resources in Psychology (OTRP)
- Clearinghouse of documents created by and for psychology teachers with syllabi, class materials, and guides on professional issues.
- Database of PowerPoint presentations describing papers or experiments.
PSI Psychology Tutor
- Articles and study support on various topics, including language, culture, stress issues, new developments in the field, and statistics tutorials.
Psyc 1051 Interactive Study Guide
- Tips for effective studying and test-taking.
Publications - Psi Chi
- Articles by and for students from publications of the National Honor Society.
Seminar on the Teaching of Psychology
- Program schedule has handouts of tips for TAs.
- Has primers and tips for writing papers and links to career information. Also has a list of commonly used measures (scales).
Teachers of Psychology in Secondary Schools (TOPSS)
- APA organization supporting psychology in high schools. Resources for students and teachers including bibliographies and lesson plans.
- An archive of the Teaching Tips column, information about related books, and a collection of links, compiled by the American Psychological Society.
The Society for the Teaching of Psychology
- Portal for teachers includes three e-books with advice, stories, and techniques.
- Virtual psychology classroom with topic synopses, disorders, dictionary, online tests, education and career information, news, and internet resources.
- Magazine from the graduate student organization within the APA. Covers training, money, professional, and lifestyle issues.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, February 22, 2010 6:24:19 AM EST -