become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psychology/Developmental
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Developmental
Health: Child Health: Special Needs: Developmental Delay
Science: Biology: Developmental Biology
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Cognitive
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Educational and School
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Social
Society: People: Generations and Age Groups
This category in other languages:
American Psychological Association: Division 20
- Dedicated to studying the psychology of adult development and aging. Membership information, news and resources.
American Psychological Association: Division 7
- Organized to promote research in the field. Includes membership information, a newsletter, and links.
APA Journals: Developmental Psychology
- Publishes articles that advance knowledge and theory about development across the life span. Subscription information and selected readings.
APA Journals: Psychology and Aging
- Publishes original articles on research investigations of adult development and aging. Subscription information and selected readings.
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
- Includes subscription information, table of contents and full text of sample issue.
Cogprints: Developmental Psychology
- Electronic archive of collected articles. Provides abstracts of research and links to full texts.
Dare Association, Inc.
- Independent, not-for-profit organization that supports endeavors in the arts and sciences, particularly focusing on psychology. Online papers, instruments, staff contact details.
Developmental Lifespan Theories
- Concise comparison of lifespan theories in developmental psychology. Includes chart for quick reference.
- Wikipedia article outlining the main theories, aspects and research methods.
Duke University Center for the Study of Aging and Human Development
- A national resource for information on factors affecting quality of life during old age. Includes details of research and training.
The Ecology of Adolescent Development
- Research pages of Nancy Darling at Oberlin College. Contains project information and resource materials with copies of papers and conference presentations.
European Association for Research on Adolescence (EARA)
- The EARA comprises psychologists, psychiatrists, and sociologists who are studying adolescent development.
European Society for Developmental Psychology
- Historical background with membership information, news and details of events.
Infant Development Research Center
- Description of Dr. Wass' research on cognitive development during early infancy at the University of Tennessee.
International Society for the Study of Behavioural Development
- Promotes scientific research of human development throughout the life span. Overview with details of meetings, workshops and journal.
Journal of Adolescence
- Addresses issues of professional and academic importance concerning development between puberty and the attainment of adult status within society.
Life Span Development
- An exploration of the biological, cognitive, and psychosocial changes that occur across different periods of life.
The Society for Research in Adult Development
- Members focus on expanded capabilities and changes that improve the quality of life. Overview with information about the Annual Symposium.
Society for Research in Child Development
- Information on the Society, membership, and publications.
Trust for the Study of Adolescence
- An applied research and training organisation dedicated to furthering the positive contribution that young people make to society. Provides information in the areas of health, family and parenting, communication, social action and youth justice.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 19, 2012 7:24:05 PM EST -