become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psychology/Developmental
Health: Child Health: Special Needs: Developmental Delay
Science: Biology: Developmental Biology
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Cognitive
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Educational and School
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Social
Society: People: Generations and Age Groups
This category in other languages:
American Psychological Association: Division 20
- Dedicated to studying the psychology of adult development and aging. Membership information, news and resources.
APA Journals: Developmental Psychology
- Publishes articles that advance knowledge and theory about development across the life span. Subscription information and selected readings.
APA Journals: Psychology and Aging
- Publishes original articles on research investigations of adult development and aging. Subscription information and selected readings.
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
- Includes subscription information, table of contents and full text of sample issue.
Cogprints: Developmental Psychology
- Electronic archive of collected articles. Provides abstracts of research and links to full texts.
Dare Association, Inc.
- Independent, not-for-profit organization that supports endeavors in the arts and sciences, particularly focusing on psychology. Online papers, instruments, staff contact details.
Developmental Lifespan Theories
- Concise comparison of lifespan theories in developmental psychology. Includes chart for quick reference.
- Wikipedia article outlining the main theories, aspects and research methods.
The Developmental Psychology of Erik Erikson
- Explanation of this theory of socioemotional development including details of each stage and a comparison with other models.
Duke University Center for the Study of Aging and Human Development
- A national resource for information on factors affecting quality of life during old age. Includes details of research and training.
The Ecology of Adolescent Development
- Research pages of Nancy Darling at Oberlin College. Contains project information and resource materials with copies of papers and conference presentations.
European Association for Research on Adolescence (EARA)
- The EARA comprises psychologists, psychiatrists, and sociologists who are studying adolescent development.
GradSchools.com: Developmental Psychology
- Directory of graduate and post-graduate programs in the United States. Brief descriptions and contact information.
Infant Development Research Center
- Description of Dr. Wass' research on cognitive development during early infancy at the University of Tennessee.
International Society for the Study of Behavioural Development
- Promotes scientific research of human development throughout the life span. Overview with details of meetings, workshops and journal.
Journal of Adolescence
- Addresses issues of professional and academic importance concerning development between puberty and the attainment of adult status within society.
Life Span Development
- An exploration of the biological, cognitive, and psychosocial changes that occur across different periods of life.
The Society for Research in Adult Development
- Members focus on expanded capabilities and changes that improve the quality of life. Overview with information about the Annual Symposium.
Society for Research in Child Development
- Information on the Society, membership, and publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2014 at 11:38:29 UTC -