become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rehabilitation_Psychology/Organizations
Clinical and Counseling
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Clinical and Counseling: Rehabilitation Psychology: Organizations
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Associations
Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission (CDMSC)
- Describes eligibility requirements, steps to certification, ethics, and publications. Features a directory of Certified Disability Management Specialists, and speakers' bureau.
Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC)
- Independent, not-for-profit organization, which has certified counselors since its incorporation in 1974.
Council on Rehabilitation Education (CORE)
- Accrediting institution for rehabilitation counseling training programs. Describes accreditation and standards review process.
International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals (IARP)
- Provides information on case management, disability management, and forensics, or disability law. Features a chapter and member directory, list serves, and members section.
National Rehabilitation Counseling Association (NRCA)
- Professional association begun in 1958 and a division of the National Rehabilitation Association.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:55:50 UTC -