become an editor
the entire directory
only in Clinical_and_Counseling/Client-Centered_Therapy
Clinical and Counseling
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Humanistic
Allan Turner's Person Centered Web Site
- Presents information on Person- or Client-Centered theory, and links to resources, including a directory of counselors.
An Analysis of Carl Rogers' Theory of Personality
- Article by Dagmar Pescitelli discusses Rogers' theory of Self, Person, and the concept of the actualizing tendency.
Carl Rogers, Core Conditions, and Education
- Provides an overview of Client-Centered theory and discusses Carl Rogers' writings and teachings about education.
Client-Centered and Experiential Psychotherapy
- Research paper reprinted from Client-Centered and Experiential Psychotherapy in the Nineties discusses the influence of the therapist's processing proposals on the client's intrapersonal exploration.
Natalie Rogers, Carl Rogers
- Carl Rogers' daughter Natalie provides a biography, list of writings, events, and links.
Rogerian Rhetoric: An Alternative to Traditional Argumentation
- Presents an overview and background of Rogerian therapy and describes a Rogerian alternative to the "argument as war" metaphor.
Rogers (Carl R.) Collection - University of California
- Provides access to the Carl Rogers Collection, which includes Rogers's own papers, photographs, and videos, donated by his daughter Natalie after his death in 1987.
Short Description of Client-Centered Therapy
- Matthew Ryan describes Client-Centered Therapy and provides links to articles.
Significant Aspects of Client-Centered Therapy
- Reprint of article by Carl Rogers first published in American Psychologist, in 1946, introducing the concept of client-centered therapy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 30, 2014 at 9:35:03 UTC -