become an editor
the entire directory
only in Child_Psychology/Publications
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Publications
Attachment & Human Development
- Online journal of research related to attachment across the life-span.
Child Abuse & Neglect: The International Journal
- Provides a multidisciplinary forum with special emphasis on prevention and treatment. Includes study of variables that favor or hinder optimal family interaction.
Clinical Child and Family Psychology Review
- Publishes original research reviews, conceptual and theoretical papers in the behavioral sciences pertaining to infants, children, adolescents and families.
Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood
- Online international journal publishes research reports, book reviews and commentaries.
- Print journal of empirical research about human development across the lifespan.
- Emphasizes human developmental processes and gives particular attention to issues relevant to child developmental psychology.
Early Childhood Research Quarterly
- Scholarly journal of the National Association for the Education of Young Children. Focuses on practical issues in child development and education such as cultural differences, school violence and child care.
The Genetic Epistemologist
- Jean Piaget Society publishes brief articles, book and journal reviews, letters, research in progress and announcements.
Infant Behavior and Development
- Areas covered by the journal include cognitive development, emotional development, perception, perception-action coupling, motor development and socialization.
Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology
- Publishes article on the epidemiology, etiology, assessment, treatment and developmental course of childhood and adolescence psychopathology.
Journal of Adolescence
- An international, cross-disciplinary journal that addresses issues of professional and academic importance concerning development between puberty and adulthood.
Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology
- Academic journal of research with focus on applied issues in developmental psychology.
Journal of Child Language
- Theoretical and empirical studies of language behavior in children.
The Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
- Articles published include experimental and developmental studies, especially relating to psychopathology and disorders.
Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Publishes theory, assessment, intervention, program development and training articles concerning child and adolescent clinical population.
Journal of Experimental Child Psychology
- Research on cognitive, social and physical development in infants, children and adolescents.
Journal of Pediatric Psychology
- Publishes theory, research and professional practice articles exploring the relationships between the psychological and physical well-being of children, adolescents and families.
- An outlet for research, literature and book reviews, debates and commentary concerning child social development from lifespan, cross-species and cross-cultural perspectives.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 20, 2015 at 2:13:38 UTC -