become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psychology/Child_Psychology
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Child Psychology
Childhood Mental Health
Health: Mental Health: Counseling Services
Home: Family: Parenting
Kids and Teens: Health
Reference: Education: Special Education
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Educational and School
This category in other languages:
AMA - Division 37 - Child, Youth, and Family Services
- Division 37 of the American Psychological Association (Child, Youth, and Family Services). Includes publications, membership details, convention information, and task forces.
AMA - Division 53 - Clinical Child Psychology
- Information about the American Psychological Association's Division 53, Clinical Child Psychology. Includes links to publications and information about task forces, APA Convention activities, and membership for practitioners and students.
- Theory and research on birth psychology.
Child and Family Study Group
- Research lab at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan, USA. Provides information on the lab and past and present research projects.
The Child Psychologist
- Dedicated to the fields special education and psychology and the remediation of childhood and adolescent disorders.
The Childhood Trauma
- Text of a lecture delivered by psychologist Alice Miller in 1998.
Cognitive Therapy for Kids
- Provides resources for parents of children and adolescents who may be dealing with anxiety, depression, or AD/HD. The site describes the practice of cognitive behavioral therapy, and provides links and resources.
Institute for the Study of Children, Families and Social Issues
- Listing of current research projects; listing of people involved with the Institute. Affiliated with Birkbeck, University of London.
Liew Lab of Child Development
- This lab at Texas A&M University is interested in understanding the processes involved in children’s social and emotional development. The main goal is to understand what helps children become well adjusted and competent, socially and academically.
Parent-Child Interaction Assessment-II
- A direct observation assessment and treatment program that involves videotaping parents and children as they play together at a make-believe zoo.
- Provides information on the remediation of autism's core deficits through relationship development.
- The causes, consequences, and solutions to the multiple social, psychological and family problems caused by sibling rivalry.
The Society of Pediatric Psychology
- A forum for professionals interested in caring for children and their families.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 5:45:03 UTC -