become an editor
the entire directory
only in Associations/Regional
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Associations: Regional
Alaska Psychological Association
- The state professional organization for psychologists, affiliated with APA. Includes information on membership, events, continuing education and legislation.
Arizona Psychological Association
- Society for licenced psychologists. Calendar for events, listing of available post-doctoral positions in the state, and referral request form.
Association for Psychological and Educational Research in Kansas
- Includes information about forthcoming conference.
Central New York Psychological Association
- Non-profit professional association for licensed psychologists. Includes a directory of members and information on workshops and board meetings.
Connecticut Psychological Association
- Membership information, programs, events, governance, committee pages, publications and resources.
Delaware Psychological Association
- Non-profit organization representing psychologists in the state. Includes information on the association, events, how to join and how to find a psychologist.
District of Columbia Psychological Association
- Aims to advance psychology as a science and a profession and as a means of promoting human welfare. Includes history, FAQ, position announcements, academic and research information, events and membership information.
Florida Psychological Association
- Membership information, leadership, chapters, divisions, news and resources.
Georgia Psychological Association
- Provides information for members and help for members of the public to locate qualified psychologists for therapy, psychological testing and consulting in their area.
Idaho Psychological Association
- Includes membership information, events, how to join, links and resources.
Minnesota Psychological Association
- Referral directory, continuing education programs, application form, and sample newsletter articles.
New Jersey Psychological Association
- Non-profit professional association representing psychologists in the state. Includes information on the association, how to join and a members only section.
New York State Psychological Association
- Professional organization for licensed and certified psychologists in the state. Includes information for members of the public and professional resources.
North Carolina Psychological Association
- Represents the interests of psychologists in the state. Includes referral service plus information for the public, students, and doctors.
Psychological Association of Western New York
- Professional organization for psychologists in the Western New York region. Includes membership information, history and news.
Suffolk County Psychological Association
- Professional association for psychologists in Suffolk County, Long Island, USA. Includes information on workshops and events, and has a members' only section.
Texas Psychological Association
- Includes information on membership, a directory of members, divisions, publications and FAQ.
Vermont Psychological Association
- Non-profit professional association founded in 1950, representing psychologists in the state. Includes information on the association, events, how to join and how to find a psychologist.
Washington State Psychological Association
- Represents the profession of psychology in the state. Includes information on membership, how to join, events, students, advocacy and the WSPA Foundation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 28, 2010 7:05:14 PM EDT -