become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psychology/Associations
Industrial and Organizational
Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic
Psychology and Religion
Science: Organizations: Associations
Science: Social Sciences: Organizations
This category in other languages:
American Psychological Association
- Promotes research and represents the professional interests of psychologists in the United States. Includes information on publications and conferences, and a find-a-psychologist referral feature.
American Psychological Society
- Professional organization for the advancement of scientifically oriented psychology. Includes details of annual convention, publications, and a searchable employment adverts index.
APA Practice Organization
- An affiliate of the American Psychological Association dedicated to advocating on behalf of practicing psychologists and their patients, and providing timely online information, products, and services to help psychologists grow and improve their practices.
Association of Directors of Psychology Training Clinics
- A national organization for directors of psychology training clinics. Its members are directors of clinics that are typically associated with pre-doctoral graduate training programs.
Australian College of Clinical Psychologists
- This professional association is devoted to the support and development of clinical psychologists in Australia, offering useful links and resources for psychologusts and members of the public.
Australian Psychological Society
- Professional organization for psychologists. Includes details of forthcoming conferences and other events, a searchable membership directory, and abstracts of journal articles.
British Psychological Society
- Representative body for psychology and psychologists in the UK, responsible for the development, promotion and application of pure and applied psychology for the public good.
Canadian Psychological Association
- Detailed site on psychology in Canada. Available in French and English.
Canadian Union of Professional Sexologists
- Nonprofit organization that provides professional standards for the training and certification of sexologists, and those institutions that offer training in sexology.
Depth Psychology Alliance
- An academic community for those interested in exploring the hidden or deeper parts of human experience by seeing things in depth rather than taking them apart.
European Federation of Psychologists' Associations (EFPA)
- Federation of national psychology associations promoting European cooperation in academic training, psychology practice and research. Includes ethical codes, policy statements and forthcoming conferences.
European Psychiatric Association
- Profile, mission, activities, membership and news.
Iranian Psychological Association
- Professional organization for psychologists. Includes details of forthcoming conferences and other events.
National Association of Principal Educational Psychologists
- NAPEP is open to all local authority principal educational psychologists in the United Kingdom. Includes information on the committee, activities, the annual conference and the action plan.
New Zealand Psychological Society
- Provides information on the Society, its membership requirements, the services and benefits provided to members, and its publications.
Society of Indian Psychologists
- Organization of people who provide services to American Indians and Alaskan Natives in the United States. Includes news and information on membership, the annual conference and leaders.
United States Association for Body Psychotherapy
- USABP is a practitioner-centered, member-driven association that is committed to the goals of organizing, representing and shaping the emerging profession of Body Psychotherapy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2013 at 14:54:05 UTC -