become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alternative/Ecopsychology
Science: Social Sciences: Sociology: Environmental Sociology
- An organization that promotes environmental awareness and social change through the arts and ecopsychological principles.
- The Ecopsychology Institute was established at California State University, Hayward in April 1994 to facilitate an international dialogue between two communities: environmental scientists/activists on the one hand, and psychologists/psychotherapists on the other.
Ecopsychology: Connecting Mental Health and Environmental Behavior
- An article on the investigation of green behavior by Catherine Honora Kineavy.
Educating and Counseling With Nature: Ecopsychology in Action
- Nature-Connected Psychology Online: Ph.D or M.S. degrees include your prior experiences: inexpensive, accredited. Transferable courses and internships improve careers, global consciousness and human-environmental relationships.
- Applied ecopsychology and integrated ecology distant learning. B.S., M.S., Ph.D and Post Doctoral information.
The Hoop and the Tree
- An ecological model that integrates modern psychology with the great spiritual and mythological traditions.
International Community for Ecopsychology
- An informal, international, interdisciplinary virtual community devoted to reflecting on the questions which arise from an ecopsychological viewpoint.
Journal of Environmental Psychology
- Academic research journal directed toward individuals who have an interest in the study of interrelationships between people and their sociophysical surroundings.
- Contains five related articles on the website of Dennis Merritt, Jungian analyst, in the ecopsychology section.
Project Nature Connect
- Offers information on courses, training books, and degree programs.
- A summary for this book, which offers an original introduction to ecopsychology - an emerging field that ties the human mind to the natural world.
Tending the Exiled Presence of Place
- Depth-psychological perspectives on listening to the ignored voice of place.
Towards an Ecology of Mind
- The threads which join the five authors this site focuses on include their various efforts to create a new perspective on our human experience as a Wholeness. Essays by George Kelly, Ronnie Laing, Gregory Bateson, Ernst von Glasersfeld, and Humberto Maturana.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 6, 2013 at 3:49:26 UTC -