become an editor
the entire directory
only in Political_Science/Trade_Policy
World Trade Organization
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science: Foreign Policy
Society: Government: Multilateral
Society: Issues: Economic: International
Society: Issues: Economic: International: Trade
Society: Issues: Economic: Sanctions
Brasil Iraq Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- A non-profit organization formed with the objective of strengthening the commercial ties between Brazil and Iraq. In Portuguese and English.
- The World Bank Group provides information from about 183 economies around the world, showing how easy or difficult it is to do business there.
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development
- Academic research and briefings in the Center's main research areas, which includes trade and agricultural policy.
Cybex Exim Solutions
- Export import information on India and other countries.
DG Enterprise - TBT
- EU Website regarding WTO-Technical Barriers to Trade. Database search of notifications and texts.
Essays on International Economics
- Essays on international economics, world trade and politics published by Jock O'Connell.
European Trade Study Group
- The ETSG is a forum for academic discussion and research on international trade among European universities and research institutes.
FlyingFish - The OECD's Crocodile Tears
- An essay on globalization, WTO, IMF, the World Bank and the OECD.
Global Trade Analysis Project (GTAP)
- Provides data, models, and software for multi-region, applied general equilibrium analysis of global economic issues, and organizes training and conferences.
International Economics Network
- A portal for international economics and related disciplines with links to research papers, news and commentaries in the field.
International Trade Issue Briefings
- International trade briefings and other issues in trade policy analysis.
International Trade Policy Course
- An interactive on-line course teaching the fundamentals of international trade policy.
International Trade Theory & Policy Analysis
- An e-text by Steven Suranovic.
Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research
- Journal with peer-reviewed articles on applied economics including monetary and fiscal policies, trade and regulation, international investment, rural economics and development economics.
National Tariff Commission, Pakistan
- The website for the official government trade body in Pakistan.
North American Free Trade Agreement - NAFTA
- The full text of the North American Free Trade Agreement (provided by Organization of American States).
Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development - OECD
- Provides analytical underpinnings to support continued trade liberalisation.
- Aims to provide a structured, comprehensive database for exporters, importers and corporate professionals to do their research and access relevant information in a form and manner that is useful to them.
Public Policy Institute of California/CA Global Economy
- The Public Policy Institute of California seeks to understand issues such as how U.S. trade agreements affects California’s state's performance in world markets, the effects of import/export traffic on the state's infrastructure, and the role of immigrants in particular industries
Trade and Development Centre
- Contains essays, case studies, country overviews and an online discussion forum.
Trade Policy Papers
- Includes abstracts and full texts of papers on trade policy by Dan Ciuriak.
Trade Policy Special Report
- Articles, and links on free trade issue from the Washington Post newspaper. (Originally posted 1998)
United States Trade Representative
- Official website for America's chief trade negotiator and principal advisor to the president.
The High Cost of the China-WTO Deal
- The Economic Policy Unit provides information on US policy regarding China and its entry into the WTO. (February 01, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 8, 2016 at 22:33:17 UTC -