become an editor
the entire directory
only in Political_Science/Publications
Science: Social Sciences: Publications
Society: Politics: News and Media
This category in other languages:
American Journal of Political Science
- Covers research in such areas as American politics, public policy, international relations and comparative politics. Published on behalf of the Midwest Political Science Association.
American Political Science Review
- Areas covered include political theory, American politics, public policy and international relations. Published for the American Political Science Association.
American Politics Research
- Promotes and disseminates research in all areas of American politics. Studies concerning American political behavior, political parties, public opinion, legislative behavior, courts and the legal process, executive and administrative politics, public policy.
British Journal of Political Science
- A broadly based journal aiming to cover developments across a wide range of countries and specialisms, with contributions drawn from all fields of political science and related disciplines.
British Journal of Politics and International Relations
- BJPIR is a refereed journal published under the auspices of the Political Studies Association of the United Kingdom. Electronic access from vol.1 (1999)
Canadian Journal of Political Science - Revue canadienne de science politique
- Quarterly journal of political science, published jointly by CPSA/Acsp and Sqsp. Electronic version from vol. 33 (2000).
Canadian Public Policy / Analyse de Politiques
- Quarterly journal of domestic economic and social policy published by the University of Toronto Press. Searchable abstract archive, previews, editorial board and sponsor information, and submission and advertisement guidelines offered.
Comparative Political Studies
- Offers scholarly work on comparative methodology, theory, and political research. Electronic version from vol. 1 (1968).
- An interdisciplinary journal of politics and society. Electronic version from vol. 1 (1986).
Japanese Journal of Political Science
- Journal of Japan and East Asia politics. Electronic version from vol. 1 (2000).
Journal of Elections, Public Opinion & Parties
- Published under the auspices of the EPOP specialist group of the Political Studies Association of the United Kingdom. Electronic version from vol. 1 (1991).
Journal of Information Technology & Politics
- Official journal of the Information Technology & Politics section of the American Political Science Association. Previously published as Journal of E-Government. Electronic version from vol. 4 (2007-2008).
The Journal of Political Philosophy
- International journal advancing New approaches in the study of theoretical issues arising out of moral, legal and political life. Site offers online subscription/renewal, latest table of contents, and a sample article.
The Journal of Power Institution in Post-Soviet Societies
- A semesterly online journal devoted to the armed forces and power institutions of post-Soviet societies.
Journal of Social and Political Studies
- A socio-political journal published by the Central Asia and the Caucasus Information and Analytical Center (Luleo, Sweden).
Political Science Quarterly
- A nonpartisan journal, PSQ is edited for both political scientists and general readers with a keen interest in public and foreign affairs. Each issue contains topical articles and book reviews.
- About the journal and other publications of the UK Political Studies Association, plus information about the profession and academic programs in the UK. Journal has international scope.
PS: Political Science & Politics
- Publishes high-level intelligence about political science, including research, teaching, and professional development for political scientists.
Rhetoric & Public Affairs
- Devoted to theory and criticism of public discourse, R&PA explores the worlds of persuasion, power, and social values as they meet in the crucible of public debate and deliberation.
South European Society and Politics
- Publishes both comparative and inter-disciplinary analyses, as well as innovative single county and sub-national studies.
Studies in American Political Development
- Scholarly journal on political change and institutional development in the United States from a variety of theoretical viewpoints, with articles focusing on governmental institutions over time and on their social, economic and cultural setting.
- Quarterly journal of political science founded in 1948, published for the Princeton Institute for International and Regional Affairs.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 15, 2013 at 7:12:42 UTC -