become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Policy/Ecommerce_Policy
Business: E-Commerce: Associations
Computers: Internet: Organizations
Computers: Internet: Policy
Brad De Long's Website
- A very informative website covering a wide range of network economy issues by University of California at Berkeley Professor of Economics J. Bradford De Long. Professor De Long is an economic historian and specialist in macroeconomic issues. He has also worked as Deputy Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury for Economic Policy during the Clinton Administration from 1993 to 1995.
Council on Competitiveness
- Sets an agenda to encourage U.S. economic competitiveness and leadership in world markets in order to raise the standard of living for Americans. Focus is on strengthening innovation, upgrading the workforce, and benchmarking national economic performance. Members include corporate chief executives, university presidents and labor leaders.
Dr. Ed Yardeni's Economics Network
- Includes a wealth of information regarding economics, IT and Internet, including policy pointers.
E-conomy Project - Univ. of California-Berkeley
- A collaborative project among colleges at the University of California, Berkeley focusing on the profound transformation being wrought by new digital technologies.
- Elsevier Science is the web resource for the academic publishing house Elsevier. The useful web site contains listings for publications such as Research Policy.
Inomics: Economist's Site
- An Internet service for economists which includes an economics search engine, job openings for economists, conference calls in economics as well free alert services for the latter.
Michael Froomkin's Homepage at UM School of Law
- Michael Froomkin is Professor of Law at the University of Miami School of Law. He is a well-known expert on issues of Internet governance. His homepage contains valuable information related to the Internet, electronic commerce, law, economics and policy issues.
- EZine by Doc Searls, Senior Editor of the Linux Journal and co-author of the book The Cluetrain Manifesto. The site is a collection of Doc's thinking, mostly on how marketing will be redefined in the future but also more broadly about the relationship between "users," corporations and governments.
Telepolis (English language)
- Telepolis is a German-language ezine focusing on the Internet, technology and policy. It is edited from Munich and London.
TotalTelecom - World News
- TotalTelecom is a resource on telecommunications/ internet business and policy by EMAP Media for global communications professionals.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 17:54:10 UTC -