become an editor
the entire directory
only in Political_Science/Public_Policy
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Political Science: Public Policy
Science and Technology Policy
Public Agenda Online
- Offers a nonpartisan briefing on policy and polling including red flags where poll results may be misleading plus a digest of news, legislation, studies, and research sources.
American Talk Issues: Polling
- Provides information about public interest polling and its relation to public opinion. Includes information about the book "Locating Consensus for Democracy" by Alan F. Kay.
The Electronic Hallway
- Offers teaching cases, exercises, role-plays, teaching workshops, and curriculum planning resources to faculty focusing on public administration and public policy.
The H. John Heinz III School of Public Policy and Management Web Site
- The Heinz School curriculum focuses on areas that included quantitative analysis, modeling, conomics and statistics.
History and Policy
- National platform to offer insights from recent historical research to assist policy makers and advisers. Contains several scholarly papers on the subject.
Introduction to Social Policy
- Social Policy is the study of the welfare state, and the range of responses to social need. This is a brief introduction to the subject.
Issues in Science & Technology
- A publication of the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering, and the Cecil and Ida Green Center for the Study of Science and Society at the University of Texas at Dallas.
Pepperdine University School of Public Policy
- Information on the Masters in Public Policy program, educational conferences, research, students, admissions, financial aid, faculty members, and research fellows. Online application.
- Extensive database of think tank and academic papers on social, economic, and foreign policy from around the world. Also provides information about policy jobs, courses, research resources, and events.
Research Forum on Children, Families, and the New Federalism
- Encourages collaborative research and informed policy on welfare reform and child well-being. Research projects, key topics, publications and links.
The Robertson School of Government
- Seeks to restore our nation's Judeo-Christian heritage, to renew the traditional values of citizenship in the public affairs of the United States. Leadership and policy issues are rigorously analyzed from various academic perspectives in a broad, multidisciplinary endeavor.
Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy
- The Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy at Duke University is dedicated to educating tomorrow's leaders and improving the quality of public policymaking through scholarly research, undergraduate and graduate education, professional training, and the exchange of ideas with public officials and opinion leaders.
- Researches the global public's attitudes on international issues by conducting single- and multi-country polls.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 2, 2012 12:14:02 PM EDT -