become an editor
the entire directory
only in Political_Philosophers/Engels,_Friedrich
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Political Science: Political Philosophy: Political Philosophers: Engels, Friedrich
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science: Political Philosophy: Political Philosophers: Marx, Karl
Society: History: By Topic: Social History: Revolutions and Social Movements: 1848 Revolutions
Society: Philosophy: Philosophers: H: Hegel, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich
Society: Politics: Socialism: Marxism
This category in other languages:
Conditions of the Working-Class in England
- Fredrich Engel's widely read analysis of the effects of the industrial revolution on English life. An indictment of capitalism's oppression of workers in Victorian England.
Marx/Engels Internet Archive
- Archive of Karl Marx and Fredrick Engels writings, speeches and letters
Modern History Sourcebook: Engels: Industrial Manchester, 1844
- From Friedrich Engels, The Condition of the Working-Class in England in 1844.
Origins of the Family, Private Property, and the State
- On line version of this key work by Engels.
Socialism: Utopian and Scientific
- Engels' most concise exposition of Marxism. Next to "The Communist Manifesto" this work is probably the most widely read introductory text on socialism.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, September 21, 2009 5:39:53 PM EDT -