become an editor
the entire directory
only in Burke,_Edmund/Works
A Letter to a Noble Lord
- Text of his 1796 response to an objection made in the House of Lords to Burke's state pension. Presented in blocks of 20 paragraphs, with introductory note from the Harvard Classics edition of 1909-1914.
On Conciliation with America
- Address to Parliament on March 22, 1775. Text provided by From Revolution to Reconstruction.
- Bartleby.com transcript of the Harvard Classics, Vol. 24 text of the introductory discourse to the aesthetic treatise "On the Sublime and Beautiful."
On the Sublime and Beautiful
- Burke's aesthetic treatise uniting philosophy with psychology. Harvard Classics, Vol. 24 text provided online by Bartleby.com.
Reflections on the Revolution in France
- Burke's primary antirevolutionary work, presented in blocks of 25 paragraphs with bibliographic record and introduction from the 1909-1914 Harvard Classics edition.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:56:45 UTC -