become an editor
the entire directory
only in Political_Science/Organizations
Subnational and Regional
Science: Organizations: Associations
Science: Social Sciences: Organizations
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science: Conferences
Society: Government: Government-Related Organizations
Society: Politics: Organizations
This category in other languages:
American Political Science Association
- Includes information about the organization's history, membership rates and types, governance, meetings, programs and activities, news, publications, and opportunities, and information about education and careers in the field.
Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies (ASEEES)
- A nonprofit, non-political, scholarly society dedicated to the advancement of knowledge about the former Soviet Union (including Eurasia) and Eastern and Central Europe.
Australian Political Studies Association
- The professional association for those teaching and researching political science in Australia. It includes Australian political resources.
Canadian Political Science Association
- Information on teaching and research in political science; general information on the CPSA and the services offered to the community.
EADI - European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes
- Aims to promote development research and training in economic, social, cultural, technological, and environmental areas, and stimulate interdisciplinary and international exchange of information. Research and training resources and development news.
European Youth Parliament Austria
- Organization devoted to increasing young Austrians' awareness of European issues.
Indiana Consortium for International Programs
- An organization of colleges and universities in Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky dedicated to international education. Grant and conference information.
International Political Science Association
- Provides political science news from all over the world including events, calls for papers and job, fellowship and internship offers.
International Society of Political Psychology (ISPP)
- Formed to facilitate communication across disciplinary, geographic and political boundaries among scholars, concerned individuals in government and public posts.
International Studies Association
- The International Studies Association is an academic organization that facilitates research through publication and conventions. The Association is currently headquartered in the Department of Political Science at the University of Arizona.
IPSA Committee on Concepts and Methods
- The Committee on Concepts and Methods of the International Political Science Association strives to promote methodological discussion that takes seriously both concept analysis and qualitative methods.
Political Studies Association of the UK
- The PSA exists to develop and promote the study of politics. Includes general information, publications, and a notice board of events. Also features a member area.
Public opinion and voting behaviour in a comparative perspective
- Includes list of members, articles, related conferences and links. Maintained by the corresponding European Consortium for Political Research standing group.
Society for Participatory Research in Asia
- A non-governmental, non-profit organization working in the field of governance, occupational health, global networking and other related areas in India.
The Society for Political Methodology
- Organized section of the American Political Science Association that includes researchers interested in research methods (such as inferential statistics, simulations and game theoretic models).
Swiss Evaluation Society
- Organization intended to foster the exchange of information and experience in the field of evaluation between politics, administration, academia, NGOs and the private sector. Information about conferences, working groups, teaching courses, membership, standards, publications, jobs in the field, and links.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 9, 2014 at 15:45:12 UTC -