become an editor
the entire directory
only in International_Relations/Publications
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science: Publications
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: News and Media
Society: Military: News and Media
This category in other languages:
- Published quarterly by the Oxford University Press on behalf of the Royal African Society. Articles range from current political events to history, social and environmental change.
- Quarterly electronic journal of commentary, analysis, and research on American foreign policy and its practice. Full content of current and archived issues, book and site reviews, and announcements given, with selected materials available in Spanish.
The American Interest
- An independent non-partisan quarterly review devoted to the broad theme of America in the world". Founding board members include Walter Russell Mead, Francis Fukuyama, Josef Joffe and Eliot Cohen.
- Interdisciplinary, electronic journal of world affairs published by the Victoria University of Wellington School of Political Science and International Relations. Full text of articles accessible by author, title, and subject, as well as reviews and letters. Editorial policy and submission procedures also provided.
Brown Journal of World Affairs
- Semi-annual international affairs journal published at the Watson Institute of International Relations, Brown University. Articles since 1996 available as PDF.
Cambridge Review of International Affairs (CRIA)
- Academic journal which aims to foster discussion about developing issues and theoretical approaches in the study of international relations from both theorists and practitioners. Published by Routledge. Submission guidelines and conference information.
Canadian Foreign Policy/La Politique Etrangère du Canada
- Journal of foreign and international affairs published by the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs at Carleton University. Site includes background and submission information, past editorials, and abstracts (full text available with subscription).
Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy
- Transdisciplinary journal focusing on major individual thinkers and major theories in power, equality, sovereignty, liberty, multiculturalism, nationalism other IR topics with special regard to practical policy implications. Contents of selected issues, staff list, and ordering information provided online.
- A journal of contemporary world affairs providing annual coverage of China, the former Soviet Union, the Middle East, Latin America, and Africa and a monthly chronology of world news. Journal history, author-subject index, and abstracts of current and archived issues browsable online; subscription required for full text.
- Covers European energy security and related issues, with in-depth analytical coverage.
European Journal of International Affairs
- Published by the European Centre for International Affairs to give a common perspective and a common voice to Europe in international affairs. Selected articles in PDF as well as indices, advisory board member profiles, and subscription information provided.
- Journal of global current events, foreign policy, and international relations published by the Council on Foreign Relations. Chronological, regional, topical, bibliographical, and searchable indices of current and past reports, as well as reader services and magazine background and history. Some content available in Spanish and Japanese. Links to related sites. d
- Magazine of global politics, economics and ideas. Published bimonthly in print and daily online by the Slate Group, a division of the Washington Post Company.
Georgetown Journal of International Affairs
- Published by the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University. Offers PDF versions of articles in the current issue as well as browsable text from past issues.
Heartland Eurasian Review of Geopolitics
- An international journal of geopolitics originally created in China and Italy, focusing on Asia, Europe and America. Includes free sample issues, maps, and selected articles; searchable archive; and submission and subscription information.
International Affairs Forum
- Electronic non-partisan journal and research portal featuring international affairs, intelligence and economics views and information from around the world.
- International Interactions is an interdisciplinary journal publishing original empirical, analytic and/or theoretical research in the general field of international relations. The journal has particular interest in research that focuses upon the broad range of relations and interactions among the actors in the global system.
International Relations of the Asia-Pacific
- Site focuses on the journal for relations between the countries within the Asia-Pacific region; the relations between the Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world as well as general issues and theories of international relations that have a bearing on one or more countries of the Asia-Pacific.
- MIT Press journal which publishes essays on all aspects of the control and use of force, from all political perspectives, covering contemporary, historical, and theoretical questions. Online content includes selected hypertext and PDF articles, editorial and submission guidelines, and papers available by subscription.
Internationale Politik und Gesellschaft (International Politics and Society)
- Published by the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES), a Social Democratic think tank. Full text of selected articles by issue and topic as well as manuscript information provided. Additional content available in German.
Journal of Democracy
- A journal on the theory and practice of democracy, published for the National Endowment for Democracy's International Forum for Democratic Studies by the Johns Hopkins University Press. Site provides tables of contents from current and archived issues, with full text available through Project Muse.
The Journal of Public and International Affairs (JPIA)
- Exclusively publishes the work of graduate students in the field. Full text available as PDF, as well as submission guidelines and a limited archive. Published by the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University.
Journal of World Affairs & New Technology
- Site lists open debates and current issues in the realm of international relations.
The National Interest
- A quarterly journal of international affairs and diplomacy founded by Irving Kristol. Noted for its issue featuring the "End of History" by Francis Fukuyama.
- Quarterly journal of world affairs published by the Foreign Policy Research Institute. Site provides indexes to recent issues, submission and style guidelines, and staff listing.
Review of International Affairs
- Produced by the Center for Eurasian Strategic Studies (ASAM), Ankara. Background, issue contents, current call for papers, and editorial board listing provided.
Review of International Studies
- Founded in 1974 as the flagship journal of the British International Studies Association, Review of International Studies serves the needs of scholars in international relations and related fields such as politics, history, law, and sociology.
- Online journal and forum for debate regarding the interface between critical theory, world events and international news. Printed with the support of the Postgraduate School of Critical Theory and Cultural Studies, University of Nottingham .
World Policy Journal
- Journal of international relations published by the World Policy Institute, an internationalist organization affiliated with New School University. Archives of recent issues, text and discussion on current articles, writer's guidelines, and reader services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 7:35:06 UTC -