become an editor
the entire directory
only in Political_Science/International_Relations
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science: Foreign Policy
Society: Government: Multilateral
Society: Law: Legal Information: International Law
Society: Politics: Globalization
This category in other languages:
American Academy of Diplomacy
- Experienced former diplomats who strive to improve the quality of the diplomatic corps and advise the Senate Foreign Relations Committee if an unqualified person has been nominated to a diplomatic posting.
American Committees on Foreign Relations
- National nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing public dialogue on foreign relations between civic leaders and policy makers and other foreign relations experts through lecture-discussions and other civic forums.
American Council on Germany
- Promotes dialogue among leaders from business, government, and the media in the United States and Europe.
Americans for Informed Democracy
- Americans for Informed Democracy is a non-partisan, non-profit organization that empowers young global leaders to “bring the world home” to their peers and the broader public.
Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA)
- Dedicated to the improvement of professional education in international affairs. School search, FAQ, admissions and career resources, publications, and member roster provided.
Belfer Center International Security Program
- Studies challenges to U.S. national security and international security. Current research and publications, alumni resources, upcoming events and activities, and related links.
Carnegie Council on Ethics & International Affairs
- Independent forum for research and education in ethics and international policy through programs, conferences, and publications. Resource library, classroom tools, and reports from current projects available online.
Center for International Relations
- Based at the University of British Columbia. News, research, job listings and degree program information.
Center for Studies in Democracy and Culture
- News and event information for a University of Oklahoma group which promotes interest and study of the comparative cultural qualities of the world's societies.
Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation
- Based at the University of Warwick, CSGR is a multidisciplinary project spanning all regions of the world, as well as relations between them.
Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Independent, non-partisan organization committed to influencing the discourse on global issues through contributions to opinion and policy formation, leadership dialogue and public learning.
Chicago Project on Security and Terrorism
- CPOST collects and analyzes data on international security policy and terrorism.
Civil Society Participation in International Governance
- EC Sixth Framework-sponsored directory of organizations, academics, research institutions, and downloads related to the role of civil society in the institutions of international governance.
Conflict Solutions International
- NGO in the field of conflict resolution which conducts investigations, advocacy, mediation, legal assistance, and other IR work.
Conversations with History
- Harry Kreisler interviews distinguished international relations specialists about their lives and work. Available both in video and transcript format. The interviewees include Kenneth Waltz, John Mearsheimer, and General Anthony Zinni.
Dag Hammarskjold Blog
- Dag Hammarskjold, second Secretary-General of the United Nations, left a legacy of political wisdom ranging from tactical insights to the psychology of leadership and peacemaking. Each blog entry takes a look at something he saw or said.
- A weblog on geopolitics, with a focus on US, UK, and EU relations.
- Online resource for students of international politics, diplomacy and global governance.
The End of the World As I Know it?
- Zach Schauf's weblog on politics and culture, with a focus on international affairs and U.S. foreign policy.
EU - Med Relations
- Blog devoted to improving the quality of the debate on the European Union and its relations with the North-African countries and the Middle East.
FIRST: Facts on International Relations and Security Trends
- Free public database system, providing integrated searching of a number of international military and diplomatic information systems.
Focus on the Global South
- A program of progressive development policy research and practice that works on regional and global policy analysis, micro-macro linking and advocacy work.
Foreign Affairs Page - Robert J. Beck
- This award-winning site features indexed, annotated links to general reference, U.S. Government, foreign states, the U.N. system, NGOs and IGOs, international law, human rights, international relations, think tanks, and the media.
The Global Site
- An academic portal to International Relations maintained by Professor Martin Shaw of Sussex University. In addition to links, this site offers original articles and reviews organised around major topics in IR and sociology.
Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation
- The Institute is a multi-campus research unit that serves the entire University of California system. Research is focused on averting nuclear war through arms control and confidence-building measures, regional relations, international environmental policy, internal conflict, international migration, and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
International Relations and Security Network (ISN)
- ISN is a one-stop information service in the fields of international relations and security. Among the services offered are: an annotated links library, a limited area search tool (ISN LASE), a selection of resources on current world affairs, and specialized fact databases.
The John Danvers Web Page
- From the lecturer on international relations and diplomacy. Includes texts of past lectures in PDF (registration required), discussion board, and photographs of Danvers and various world leaders.
LSE Department of International Relations
- London School of Economics and Political Science. Prospective and research students, scholarships and staff.
Open Democracy Network
- This web site offers high-quality articles and comments on current issues in world politics, ranging from globalisation via European integration to the war on terrorism. Most of the content is written by well-known academics and journalists.
Paul Hensel's International Conflict Page
- Articles, links, bibliographies, and search tools for researchers interested in international or ethnic conflict resolution.
Professionals in Humanitarian Assistance and Protection
- A project that brings policy-makers, researchers and experts together to discuss issues of human security and conflict prevention. Online conferences and research databases.
Project on International Institutions and Conflict Management (PON)
- Harvard Law School group which researches and publishes on the law and politics of international conflict management, civil-military cooperation and effective negotiation.
Soft Power: The Public Diplomacy Blog
- Blog analyzing how nations leverage soft power to advance their strategic interests. Focus is primarily on India and China, written by a communications consultant.
Warsaw University: Institute of International Relations
- Includes information on the institute and details of research, international projects and courses. In Polish and English.
World Security Network
- Independent international network of journalists and foreign affairs experts offering news and analysis of international affairs. Articles available by issue, region, and organization.
WWW Virtual Library: International Affairs Resources
- Over 2000 annotated links in a range of international affairs topics.
Young Europeans for Security (YES)
- Youth organization of people and defense. Offers news and links to online resources on defense, international security and cooperation, and related policymaking.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2013 at 6:24:07 UTC -