become an editor
the entire directory
only in Political_Science/Institutes
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Political Science: Institutes
Science: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Social Sciences: Research
Society: Issues: Policy Institutes
This category in other languages:
Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- The Endowment conducts programs of research, discussion, publication, and education in international affairs and U.S. foreign policy.
Center for International Studies (CIS)
- Research and teaching activities at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
Center on International Cooperation
- New York University center which studies multilateral institutions and ways to enhance international response to and humanitarian crises and global security threats. Includes program overviews, list of funding sources, and news and currently published research.
Centre for Russian, Eurasian and Central European Studies (Leeds)
- Introducing LUCRECES at the University of Leeds. LUCRECES has more than 100 academic staff across 33 academic departments and 5 research institutes with academic interests in one or more countries in the area of the former Soviet Union and Central and Eastern Europe.
- British Institute created for the analysis of international issues. It conducts several research programs and offers the opportunity to participate in debates, meetings and periodical conferences.
Eric Voegelin Institute
- Information and links related to the publications and activities of Eric Voegelin, a leading 20th century philosopher and political scientist at the University of Louisiana.
Federation of American Scientists
- Offers factual and analytical information on topics in international security and emerging technologies.
Foreign Policy Research Institute
- U.S. think tank devoted to advanced research and public education on international affairs, based in Philadelphia. Article and journal archives, audio and video of events, lecture and conference calendar, and program information available.
Forum of Federations
- A non-governmental organization working for the improved practice of federalism around the world. A source of information and resources on federalism. Also known as Forum des fédérations.
- A think tank on the campus of Stanford University, dedicated to research in domestic policy and international affairs.
Institute for the Study of Diplomacy
- The Institute focuses on the implementation of foreign policy. It seeks to answer the question how announced policy objectives can best be pursued. It does so by drawing on the concrete experiences of practitioners and the conceptual, comparative, and historical work of academics.
Institute of Conflict Research
- The objective is to carry out scientific research in political, social and individual conflicts and their possible solution on an interdisciplinary basis as well as to provide relevant support for decision-making - in the sense of scientific political counselling.
Institute on Governance
- The IOG promotes effective governance through thought and action. It undertakes research, provides advisory services and training and organizes conferences and seminars on a variety of issues related to governance, public policy and citizen participation.
The Inter-American Dialogue
- The premier U.S. center for policy analysis, communication, and exchange on Western Hemisphere affairs.
International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS)
- An independent center for research, information and debate on the problems of conflict. Includes news, current research, reports, and position papers.
Istituto Affari Internazionali
- Independent study and research centre in the fields of international relations, security issues, Italian foreign policy, world economics. Publishes "The International Spectator".
- RAND researchers operate on a uniquely broad front, assisting public policymakers at all levels, private sector leaders in many industries, and the public at large in efforts to strengthen the nation's economy,maintain its security, and improve its quality of life.
The Social Capital Foundation
- The TSCF is an independent non-profit organization that pursues the promotion of social capital and social cohesion.
World Policy Institute
- Foreign policy, international affairs, culture, politics, and economics,
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 8, 2014 at 11:41:36 UTC -