become an editor
the entire directory
only in Comparative_Politics/Publications
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science: Publications
- An international journal that publishes scholarly articles devoted to the comparative analysis of political institutions and behavior.
Comparative Politics Newsletter
- From the American Political Science Association. Includes back issues in PDF format, officers and submission requirements.
Comparative Politics: A Global Introduction
- Textbook published by McGraw Hill. Includes author biographies, sample chapter, instructor login and table of contents.
European Journal of Political Research
- Specialises in articles articulating theoretical and comparative perspectives in political science. Included is journal information, contents lists and abstracts.
Interests, Identities, and Institutions in Comparative Politics
- Book list published by the University of Michigan Press. Includes descriptions and purchase information.
Journal of Democracy
- Focusing exclusively on democracy, the Journal monitors and analyzes democratic regimes and movements in scores of countries around the world. Each issue features a unique blend of scholarly analysis, reports from democratic activists, updates on news and elections, and reviews of important recent books.
Passion, Craft, and Method in Comparative Politics
- Published by Johns Hopkins University Press. Interviews with scholars in comparative politics since World War II. Shown are purchase links and chapters.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2008 at 14:20:16 UTC -