become an editor
the entire directory
only in Comparative_Politics/Publications
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science: Publications
- An international journal that publishes scholarly articles devoted to the comparative analysis of political institutions and behavior.
Comparative Politics Newsletter
- From the American Political Science Association. Includes back issues in PDF format, officers and submission requirements.
Comparative Politics: A Global Introduction
- Textbook published by McGraw Hill. Includes author biographies, sample chapter, instructor login and table of contents.
Interests, Identities, and Institutions in Comparative Politics
- Book list published by the University of Michigan Press. Includes descriptions and purchase information.
Journal of Democracy
- Focusing exclusively on democracy, the Journal monitors and analyzes democratic regimes and movements in scores of countries around the world. Each issue features a unique blend of scholarly analysis, reports from democratic activists, updates on news and elections, and reviews of important recent books.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2016 at 7:54:05 UTC -