become an editor
the entire directory
only in Methodology/Qualitative
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Methodology: Qualitative
Reference: Knowledge Management
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Computational Linguistics
This category in other languages:
Caqdas Networking Project
- Events announces, papers and links for various methods.
Colorado State University's Writing Center
- Conducting Content Analysis
Content- and Text-Analysis Resources
- Bibliographies, research, software and electronic texts by Matthias Romppel.
David Garson's courses
- Software review, FAQ, key concepts and references for content and network analysis.
International Conference on the Statistical Analysis of Textual Data
- JADT 2010 (10 - Rome). Call for papers.
International Institute for Qualitative Methodology
- Worldwide collaborations, links to journals, software, forums, congress, conferences and news.
International Network for Social Network Analysis (INSNA)
- Information on people, resources and events.
Interpretative Phenomenological Analysis (IPA)
- This psychological approach emphasises an insider's perspective, with the researcher interpreting transcripts, and attempting to elicit key themes from the participant's talk.
Methods for the analysis of media content
- Comments, counsels, reviews and links on data collection, preparation and computer-assisted analysis.
Narrative and performative research
- Dr. Kip Jones conducts researches in biographic narrative interpretive research and performative social science. Presentation and calendar.
- Resources by Judy Norris for qualitative researchers.
Qualitative Data Service (Qualidata)
- Service for the acquisition, dissemination and re-use of social sciences qualitative research data within the United Kingdom. Online catalog (Qualicat), resources by discipline, news and events, presentation of the committee members and related links.
Qualitative Research Resources
- Information on qualitative data analysis, software, and references lists. By James Drisko, Smith College.
Qualitative Research Web Ring
- Qualitative research and information for graduate students and faculty interested in all aspects of qualitative research.
Qualitative Research in Information Systems
- aims to provide qualitative researchers in IS - and those wanting to know how to do qualitative research - with useful information on the conduct, evaluation and publication of qualitative research.
- Network, journal and forum for qualitative researchers.
- Tutorial on five research strategies: experiments, correlation, surveys, naturalistic observation and case studies.
- Learning and consulting in QDA.
- Citation indexes of scientific literature. Generates statistics and allows browsing of the context of citations.
- Training and consultancy on Atlas.ti, Decision Explorer, Nud*Ist, NVivo and WinMax.
Text Analysis Info
- Classification of text analysis software and commented list of links to language and content analysis methods by Harald Klein (founder of Intext) : software description, text archives, mailing lists, conferences, news.
- Guide to textual analysis tools including description of various CAQDAS.
The content analysis guidebook
- Resources, bibliography, coding material and computer-assisted tools by Kimberly Neuendorf.
- References and links relating to computer-aided video/audio content analysis by Rainer Lienhart.
What is meant by discourse analysis?
- Stef Slembrouck's notes on discourse analysis and sociology of interaction (housed at University of Ghent, Belgium).
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, December 26, 2010 7:53:43 PM EST -