become an editor
the entire directory
only in Methodology/Qualitative
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Methodology: Qualitative
Reference: Knowledge Management
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Computational Linguistics
This category in other languages:
Caqdas Networking Project
- Events announces, papers and links for various methods.
Colorado State University's Writing Center
- Conducting Content Analysis
The content analysis guidebook
- Resources, bibliography, coding material and computer-assisted tools by Kimberly Neuendorf.
Content- and Text-Analysis Resources
- Bibliographies, research, software and electronic texts by Matthias Romppel.
International Conference on the Statistical Analysis of Textual Data
- JADT 2010 (10 - Rome). Call for papers.
International Institute for Qualitative Methodology
- Worldwide collaborations, links to journals, software, forums, congress, conferences and news.
International Network for Social Network Analysis (INSNA)
- Information on people, resources and events.
Interpretative Phenomenological Analysis (IPA)
- This psychological approach emphasises an insider's perspective, with the researcher interpreting transcripts, and attempting to elicit key themes from the participant's talk.
Methods for the analysis of media content
- Comments, counsels, reviews and links on data collection, preparation and computer-assisted analysis.
Narrative and performative research
- Dr. Kip Jones conducts researches in biographic narrative interpretive research and performative social science. Presentation and calendar.
Qualitative Data Service (Qualidata)
- Service for the acquisition, dissemination and re-use of social sciences qualitative research data within the United Kingdom. Online catalog (Qualicat), resources by discipline, news and events, presentation of the committee members and related links.
- Network, journal and forum for qualitative researchers.
Qualitative Research in Information Systems
- aims to provide qualitative researchers in IS - and those wanting to know how to do qualitative research - with useful information on the conduct, evaluation and publication of qualitative research.
Qualitative Research Resources
- Information on qualitative data analysis, software, and references lists. By James Drisko, Smith College.
Qualitative Research Web Ring
- Qualitative research and information for graduate students and faculty interested in all aspects of qualitative research.
- Resources by Judy Norris for qualitative researchers.
- Learning and consulting in QDA.
- Citation indexes of scientific literature. Generates statistics and allows browsing of the context of citations.
- Training and consultancy on Atlas.ti, Decision Explorer, Nud*Ist, NVivo and WinMax.
Text Analysis Info
- Classification of text analysis software and commented list of links to language and content analysis methods by Harald Klein (founder of Intext) : software description, text archives, mailing lists, conferences, news.
- Guide to textual analysis tools including description of various CAQDAS.
- References and links relating to computer-aided video/audio content analysis by Rainer Lienhart.
What is meant by discourse analysis?
- Stef Slembrouck's notes on discourse analysis and sociology of interaction (housed at University of Ghent, Belgium).
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 6:35:06 PM EDT -