become an editor
the entire directory
only in Grounded_Theory/Online_Articles
Choosing Qualitative Research
- A primer for technology education researchers. By Marie C. Hoepfl.
Constructivist Grounded Theory?
- by Barney Glaser in Forum Qualitative Social Research online journal.
The Creation of Theory
- a Recent Application of the Grounded Theory Method -- by Naresh R. Pandit, The Qualitative Report, 2(4), December, 1996.
FA Constructive/ist Response to Glaser
- by Antony Bryant in Forum Qualitative Social Research online journal.
The impact of access to electronic and digital information resources on learning opportunities for young people
- a grounded theory approach -- by Alison Jane Pickard, Department of Information and Library Management, University of Northumbria at Newcastle, UK.
Information Seeking in the Newsroom
- application of the Cognitive Framework for Analysis of the Work Context -- by Hannele Fabritius, Department of Information Studies, University of Tampere.
A Research Strategy for a Developing Country
- by Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim in Forum of Qualitative Social Research, 1(1), January 2000.
Scanning the Business Environment for Information: a Grounded Theory approach
- this paper summarizes the principal findings of research that sought to provide a comprehensive understanding of the environmental scanning process -- by Zita Correia and T.D. Wilson.
Using Grounded Theory to Interpret Interviews
- by Linda Jo Calloway and Constance A. Knapp, School of Computer Science and Information Systems, Pace University.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2016 at 8:45:08 UTC -