become an editor
the entire directory
only in Methodology/Grounded_Theory
The Memo Pages of Grounded Theory
Theses and Abstracts
Bibliography of Grounded Theory
- by Mary Duffy, University of Utah.
- for discovering guidelines that work -- by Langbourne Rust.
The Grounded Theory Institute
- Dedicated to the methodology of Dr.Barney G. Glaser, Ph.D. Includes list of publications, seminars, forum, and list of officers. Includes basic webpage translator.
Grounded Theory Online
- Seeks to inform --but not to persuade-- novice researchers thinking about using Glaserian Grounded Theory. Some fee may apply.
Grounded Theory: A Thumbnail Sketch
- Tutorial explains testing versus emergence hypothesis, data collection, note taking, coding and other related topics.
Introduction to Grounded Theory
- Steve Borgatti defines grounded theory as a method of using empirical data without preconceived theories. Also, explains tools and resources for interpreting this gathered information.
Yahoo Groups: Grounded Theory Methodology
- Instructional and help discussion board. Open membership.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2014 at 10:35:05 UTC -