become an editor
the entire directory
only in Methodology/Grounded_Theory
The Memo Pages of Grounded Theory
Theses and Abstracts
Ah Beng Codes IT That Way
- with apology to the Backstreet Boys.
Bibliography of Grounded Theory
- by Mary Duffy, University of Utah.
- for discovering guidelines that work -- by Langbourne Rust.
Grounded Theory Index
- from 0 to 9 and A to Z by Karl "Chuck B." Freiherr von Manteuffel.
The Grounded Theory Institute
- Dedicated to the methodology of Dr.Barney G. Glaser, Ph.D. Includes list of publications, seminars, forum, and list of officers. Includes basic webpage translator.
Grounded Theory Methodology References
- from starting points to more advanced readings.
Grounded Theory Online
- Seeks to inform --but not to persuade-- novice researchers thinking about using Glaserian Grounded Theory. Some fee may apply.
Grounded Theory: A Thumbnail Sketch
- Tutorial explains testing versus emergence hypothesis, data collection, note taking, coding and other related topics.
Introduction to Grounded Theory
- Steve Borgatti defines grounded theory as a method of using empirical data without preconceived theories. Also, explains tools and resources for interpreting this gathered information.
More Grounded Theory Methodology on The Web
- part II.
Online Grounded Theory References
- by Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim.
What is Grounded Theory?
- adapted from here, there, and everywhere.
Yahoo Groups: Grounded Theory Methodology
- Instructional and help discussion board. Open membership.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 17, 2007 at 16:38:59 UTC -