become an editor
the entire directory
only in Methodology/Action_Research
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Methodology: Action Research
Action Research Resources
- A large collection of resources on action research and related topics, including an on line course.
Action Research-Values Based Inquiries
- For educators interested in researching their own professional practice. Included are stories of practitioner researchers working in most areas of education.
Actionresearch: An Overview
- The article outlines several variants of teacher/action research, describing some of the different "tools" and "intentions" of a number of prominent qualitative researchers.
Process in Our Participatory Action
- The article proposes some ways of distinguishing action research and learning processes in research practices, particularly with regard to experiences of reconciliation at an inter-racial level.
Reflexivity and Narratives in Action Research: A Discursive Approach
- The paper offers an analysis of how narratives may be reflexively used at different stages of the research process as a tool to access the interpretative frameworks that actors use to construct their accounts of events and to make sense of their action.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 7:24:04 AM EDT -