become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psycholinguistics/Journals
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Journals
Bilingualism: Language and Cognition
- International peer-reviewed journal focusing on bilingualism from a cognitive science perspective.
Brain and Language
- Interdisciplinary journal that publishes clinical, experimental, and theoretical research in human language or communication in relation to any aspect of the brain or brain function.
Journal of Child Language
- Print and electronic journal focusing on the scientific study of language behavior in children. Instructions for authors and free access abstracts.
Journal of Memory and Language
- Articles in the Journal of Memory and Language contribute to the formulation of scientific issues and theories in the areas of memory, language comprehension and production, and cognitive processes. Special emphasis is given to research articles that provide new theoretical insights based on a carefully laid empirical foundation. In addition, significant theoretical papers without new experimental findings may be published.
Journal of Psycholinguistic Research
- Interdisciplinary journal that covers a broad range of approaches to the study of the communicative process, including social and anthropological bases, development, biological foundations, psychopathology and neuropsychology.
Language and Cognitive Processes
- Publishes theoretical and experimental research into the mental processes and representations involved in language use. Research area's include linguistics, philosophy, cognitive neuropsychology and computational modelling.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 20, 2015 at 2:22:13 UTC -