become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hungarian/Learning
Regional: Europe: Hungary: Education
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Education
Balassi Bálint Intézet
- This institute for Hungarian studies promotes both language and culture. A list of the universities where Hungarian is being taught, online consultation opportunities, tests and a magazin on teaching Hungarian can be found here.
Hungarian Lessons / Magyar leckék
- Hungarian lessons with chatroom, message board and e-mail support. Learn Hungarian with sound files, tests, and puzzles. Good grammatical material.
- A reference guide for the Hungarian language. Concise tutorials and grammar guides. Aimed at English-speakers.
- Web-based and downloadable learning and teaching resources for Hungarian. Grammar and vocabulary exercises, conjugator, tests and games. Written by the author of "Halló, Magyarország!", a coursebook for learners of Hungarian.
- Various resources, including texts, audio files and worksheets for the teaching and learning of Hungarian. A discussion forum is also available. (Sound files require RealPlayer)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 13, 2012 at 9:35:09 UTC -