become an editor
the entire directory
only in Uralic/Estonian
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Uralic: Estonian
Books and Instructional Materials
Regional: Europe: Estonia: Society and Culture
Society: Ethnicity: Finno-Ugric: Finnic: Estonian
This category in other languages:
Estonian Institute: The Estonian Language
- Origins of some Estonian expressions. Estonian as related to other languages.
Estonian Language - Wikipedia
- Classification, dialects and a basic explanation of the language.
Estonian verb conjugator and noun declinator
- Generates conjugations and declinations of Estonian verbs and nouns.
- Developer of software tools for the Estonian language. Includes spelling and hyphenation checkers. [Estonian, English]
Institute of the Estonian Language (Eesti Keele Instituut)
- Language research in Estonia. Includes online dictionaries of Estonian dialects, phrases and slang.
Paul F. Saagpakk (1910-1996) - In Memoriam
- Short biography of the Estonian linguist whose life's work was to compile the 1,200 page dictionary for the Estonian language.
- Offers phrase guide, vocabulary lists, and some verb tables.
University of Toronto - Estonian
- Information about the Estonian program.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:11:27 PM EST -