become an editor
the entire directory
only in Natural/Uralic
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Society and Culture: Language
Society: Ethnicity: Finno-Ugric
This category in other languages:
Databank for Endangered Finno-Ugrian Languages
- Information and contact addresses for a Scandinavian project for preserving minor Uralic languages.
- Classification, numbers of speakers and areas of distribution of the Uralic languages.
- A Finland-based learned society for the promotion of research into the Uralic and Altaic languages.
Minority Languages of Russia on the Net - Finno-Ugric languages
- Information on Finno-Ugric languages spoken in Russia.
Minority Languages of Russia on the Net - Samoyedic Languages
- Collection of links to Internet resources on the Samoyedic languages.
My Helsinki WWW Archives
- Contains a FAQ about Finno-Ugric languages, Finnish-Hungarian etymologies, links to research institutes, organizations, publications and mailing lists. No longer maintained.
Research Institute for Linguistics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Department of Finno-Ugristics.
- Lecturer in Finno-Ugrian linguistics at the University of Helsinki. Includes annotated links and information on the specific languages he has studied.
Societas Uralo-Altaica (SUA)
- Society based in Germany, and devoted to Uralic and Altaic studies.
The Uralic Family
- Survey of the Uralic peoples, including information on their languages. Excellent maps indicating the past and present distribution of Uralic languages.
Uralic Languages and Peoples
- A good collection of information and links about Finno-Ugric languages by Kazuto Matsumora (University of Tokyo), including some of his own materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 8, 2015 at 7:12:24 UTC -